- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question5 AnswersPolls & Surveys4 days ago
- 784Upvotes of all answers in this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.163 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 104Upvotes of all answers in this question
North Korea is building a giant missile facility and Iran has 10 times as much enriched Uranium as it had in 2016. Did Trump let us down?Favorite Answer:
Donald Trump is to blame for that. He broke the treaty and Korea has done whatever they want under this administration.24 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
What are your thoughts on Donald Trump guaranteeing a vaccine against coronavirus this October despite health officials saying otherwise?Favorite Answer:
Oh come on Jessenia have you not realised after near 4 years of Government that Trump is nothing more than a liar and a fool.
I quite believe the idiot will start giving untried and untested vaccines to the American people after assuring them that it will cure the virus, just like he did with bleach, and then sit back and watch the death toll rise to unprecedented levels.
If a working vaccine is found somewhere else in the world he is likely to try to convince America that the USA found it or he will do everything he can to try to convince the country that the vaccine is no good and will not work.
This is exactly the way Trump is.13 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 222Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 171Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 184Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.58 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 89Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 122Upvotes of all answers in this question54 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 261Upvotes of all answers in this question
Breaking News: Trump's stock market on way to total collapse due to Trump's failure with Coronavirus, why do cons ruin the economy?
Same thing happened with Bush. Now cons will complain next year Biden is taking too long to fix Trump/Republican Depression.49 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 272Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Trump supporters are so sure Trump will win in November, why are they in such a hurry to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg?Favorite Answer:
Excellent question. And all the evasive answers from Trump toadies here in Y!A don't answer the question while raising many other questions about the Trump supporters true motives. It can wait until after the new President is sworn in. “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”--Moscow Mitch.52 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 148Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 199Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 108Upvotes of all answers in this question
You believe in this pathetic lie of hard-work = success.
That was an anomaly in the 1950's and 60's; and isn't
applicable in today's world. I believe we are moving
towards a world without money. You can already see
this emerging paradigm in the rapidly developing fields
of 3D printing and nanotechnology. Prototypes for
star-trek replicators have already been invented. 100
years from now, I hope people look back and view the
40 hour work/week as slave-labor.
Your thoughts?45 AnswersOther - Society & Culture2 days ago
- 90Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 157Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 84Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you wear a disposable one or a washable one? And what colour is it?
I wear a red washable face mask.31 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago