- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am 18 I have already graduated I am not going to College since I went to a trade school I got 2 jobs I work at a car auto part factory 1st shift (Very good employer and pay they hire a lot of people and the factory is clean they also keep their employees) from 6AM to 2PM and than at 4-10pm I work a minimum wage job at my local grocery store I live in a very small Rural farmtown in Ohio near a big lake lots of people visit here in the summer. I just moved up to my Moms because of the job opportunity and I used to live with Dad but sold his farm and moved to a cabin in Tennessee and kicked me out so thats another reason I moved to Moms. My Dad is 60 and my Mom is 58 years old. My Mom has several different mental health conditions and this is what I need help on she can be very difficult she will ask me a question and repeat that same question over and over 20 sometimes 30 I even did a tally on a post it note of the times she repeats herself. I work more hours than she does on 2 jobs and she only goes for 4 hours a day to her work I pay all the bills except water we have a well but I come home from work tired, filthy, hungry and she has severe OCD she freaks out if I turn on a light so I have to walk around the house with a flashlight so she wont flip out and I pay all the bills Electric, Propane, Sewer, Satellite Dish network (We dont have cable) and buy the groceries and pay for my car insurance and gas but she wont even let me use something I paid for.13 AnswersFamily3 days ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question
20 and dont know about any of this ... back in September i got into a car accident that resulted in total loss. I was turning left and he ran the light but says im at fault. Anyways its been a little over a month and got a letter saying my claim has been denied.. what does that mean ? And how does this whole process goes? Please clear explanation and will i get another car? Starting work very soon ...
I have Infinity insurance
Still paying off 2015 car , got it in March. Was worth $9,00012 AnswersInsurance & Registration2 days ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question12 AnswersPregnancy2 days ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
Hunter Biden has been under FBI investigation for some time. He's gotten Billion-Dollar loans, million dollar jobs, $$ from rich Russians...?
- Why, since the jobs & loans are in industries he has no special skills in and to which he did not show up for work?
- Other than that his father was Vice President of the United States, why would these people part with such massive sums of cash?
- And WHY, WHY, WHY -- with ample physical, electronic and witness evidence -- are media outlets pretending it's "just Russian misinformation"?
- They know damn well the evidence warrants a thorough investigation of the entire family that would make the Mueller investigation of Trump/Russia conspiracy look like an appearance for a speeding ticket.9 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 943Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 311Upvotes of all answers in this question
Anonymous is Miles Taylor, a former white house aide.
He seeds the narrative that his followers believe. He is full of conspiracy theories. And his cult believe his every word.78 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 285Upvotes of all answers in this question
"You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers"
"Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "60 AnswersPolitics24 hours ago
- 106Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 318Upvotes of all answers in this question
Go ahead. Get it off your chest. Be as nasty as you know you are. Don't hold back.56 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 325Upvotes of all answers in this question67 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 719Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 100Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 466Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
FOX in the mornings.27 AnswersOther - Television1 day ago
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 101Upvotes of all answers in this question35 AnswersCurrent Events1 day ago