Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
He forsake him a long before that, but God wanted him to be humiliated by making him a single termer and twice impeached and by giving the House, the Senate and the White House to the Democrats.12 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Yippee!!!": Emails show Trump officials celebrating efforts to change CDC reports on coronavirus. Why they do this cons?Favorite Answer:
A year ago, Trump said that the low-side estimate for COVID-19 deaths was 100,000 and we would be under that when the pandemic ended.
1. Trump on February 26: "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done."https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/re... Trump on March 10: "I think the U.S. has done a very good job on testing....And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/re... Trump says ‘I don't take responsibility’ for coronavirus failureshttps://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/trump-sa... The US's top infectious-diseases expert said 'it would be nice' if Trump hadn't scrapped the NSC's global-health unithttps://news.yahoo.com/uss-top-infectious-disease-... ' The president introduced his fiscal year 2021 budget proposal on Feb. 10, just 11 days after the World Health Organization declared the coronavirus outbreak a public health emergency of international concerns. The spending plan included a 16 percent reduction in CDC funding from the 2020 spending levels. 'https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-cut-cdcs-bud...13 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
Several weeks ago I applied for a credit card and was approved. The card came a few weeks later and I've probably had it activated maybe 2 weeks. This weekend I received a statement from the CC company saying I owed $75 even thought the beginning balance was showing at zero dollars and I've not even used the card. How is it I owe bill and the card has never been used?9 AnswersCredit12 hours ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question
$2,000 on it in order to pay for their spring break trip. The credit card has an interest rate of 24.99%, and the interest is compounded monthly. If the student doesn’t make any payments for the first 9 months that they have the credit card, what will be the balance on the card rounded to the nearest penny? Use either A=P(1+rn)nt or A=Pert.4 AnswersPersonal Finance1 day ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 43Upvotes of all answers in this question20 AnswersPolls & Surveys12 hours ago
- 75Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this question
I've been hear for years, mostly talking about mental health and politics. I wasn't primarily a troll in politics, but enjoyed it when it gave me or someone else the chance to be witty. Yeah, there were some jerks, but it was often fun to respond to them and pretty easy to ignore them. Plus, Yahoo overall did a really great job moderating the forums.
Boy, I'll miss this place. It was a place where you could talk to the lowest common denominator as well as be quite iwell-reasoned. Yahoo Answers isn't as snobby as Reddit or Quora. In Yahoo Answers, the Trumpian and the intellectual "elite" really mixed at times, not always well, but well enough.
This place was a lot fun.
There's nothing quite like it.24 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 537Upvotes of all answers in this question148 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 76Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question10 AnswersPolls & Surveys6 hours ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
has been since like 201417 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 353Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 149Upvotes of all answers in this question36 AnswersPolls & Surveys19 hours ago
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question
Chris Wallace said that Vice President Kamala Harris appears to be treating the border crisis like a crime scene in which she wants zero “fingerprints.”
The Fox News anchor addressed the Democrat’s continued absence from the U.S. southern border with Mexico despite a growing humanitarian debacle.
Mr. Wallace made the comment after colleague Bill Hemmer noted her trip to California — but not its southern border — and another to Chicago.23 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 72Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 566Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Absolutely, he is a traitor who portrayed the royal family and should never be allowed in England again.73 AnswersRoyalty2 days ago