- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.120 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 223Upvotes of all answers in this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”63 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question
Is this statement true or false: Franklin D. Roosevelt is the USA's best president, the worst is Donald Trump?Favorite Answer:
It's debatable who was the best President.
There was Washington, Lincoln, FDR...
as for the worst:
There's no debate. Trump - without a doubt. The only fascist President24 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 97Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
Ive been in my rental for almost 8 years and the property was sold last year in the middle of our lease to what appears to be a scum lord. Theres NUMEROUS reasons I feel this way that theres not enough characters allowed to share everything. I have strong suspicion that the property manager will not return our deposit for made up reasons like damages or claiming the washer/dryer are theirs. Even though they purchased the property "sight unseen". NO move in checklist was done either. My question is if it does end up going to court
& I win how would I collect? The property itself is owned by a different company so its not like I can file a typical wage garnishment.10 AnswersRenting & Real Estate1 day ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
What is the reason that Americans believe if old and handsome adult man date with young under 20 girl, then he should be in prison? ?
What is the reason that Americans believe if old and handsome adult man date with young under 20 girl, then he should be in prison? And why if young woman date with the same age young man , then they are not gulity?
What is the difference between two type of sex?
I cannot understand all this things as a Korean living in Seoul.
I believe, this is old women or ugly men's jealousy.
Old times in America, they also married even if they are 15 year old.
In love, there are no boundary between age.
In fact many young girls like old handsome adult men.
And They love with Tv stars(old men).
you cannot lie this.10 AnswersPhilosophy4 days ago
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question28 AnswersNewborn & Baby13 hours ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 150Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question31 AnswersPolls & Surveys19 hours ago
- 110Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 213Upvotes of all answers in this question48 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 103Upvotes of all answers in this question
If my house was on fire I'd want the individuals putting out the fire to be experts at putting out fires, I wouldn't want them hired just because they weren't white, anyone who can't pass whatever tests they have to prove they're qualified for the job shouldn't be allowed to have the job!31 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question17 AnswersEtiquette19 hours ago
- 149Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 318Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 462Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.109 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 42Upvotes of all answers in this question