- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question
If the US decided to ask the Canadian government to collect penalties from US/Canadian citizens who haven't been filing US tax returns...?
... would Justin Trudeau stand up for the rights of Canadian citizens, or would he allow the Canadian revenue agency to cooperate with the IRS to confiscate the financial assets of Canadians who haven't been filing tax returns or reporting their Canadian financial assets?
I am a Canadian born accidental American (US citizen mother) and my bank is hassling me to answer the question about whether or not I'm a US citizen. I know I'm a US citizen but the Canadian gov't doesn't nor does my bank and I only know because my mother told me. Otherwise I'd be oblivious.
If I fail to inform my bank and stay under the radar by not filing anything, or renewing my US passport (the last one of which expired before I turned 18), or traveling to the US, am I likely to get away with it for the rest of my life assuming I live for 40-45 more years?7 AnswersImmigration2 days ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes indeed. I wouldn't say that was not a match made in heaven (so to speak) but each to their own. I don't think they are happy together though in all honesty.10 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 66Upvotes of all answers in this question
NFL TV ratings plummet in week 1. Is the NFL understanding how big of a mistake they made pushing politics yet?Favorite Answer:
Get woke ( stupid ) and go broke ( to hell ) and even as a black male I see BLM as a false joke that using our race as a pawn chip to seperate and divide western society .24 AnswersFootball (American)3 days ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 505Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 82Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 573Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The old Democrat Party is gone. They are now for the rich and elite, i.e. consider Nancy Pelosi.
Poor white families want the American Dream for their children and President Trump is trying to preserve it.98 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 253Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 85Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 637Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 374Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 101Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
There were Native Americans here for about 10,000 years before the Europeans took over and named it America. Each tribe and each culture had their own name for the regions.28 AnswersHistory1 day ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
What a messy legislation.13 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 90Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question9 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers in this question
Since the South Tower collapse first do you think it might have caused the North Tower to collapse sooner. The buildings sat only 50 yards from one another and so much debris and energy from thrown into the North Tower. Do you think that played significant role in the North Tower collapsing only 29 mins later?5 AnswersHistory2 hours ago