- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
How did you find comfort that dreadful day in Feb 2002 when Prince Charles took to the airwaves in tribute to his aunt Princess Margaret ?Favorite Answer:
That was such a 'dreadful day' that I can't even remember what went on, other than the announcement that Princess Margaret had died (and probably was deservedly finally at peace).4 AnswersRoyalty2 days ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
And watch your weight! “Men want their wives to look good at home, and in public. Can I get an amen?” Pastor Stewart Allen-Clark of First General Baptist Church in Malden.5 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
Covid-19 is almost identical to 2002 SARS. Both of which originated in China. They also had vaccines before western countries. Not surprising, since they had a head start. What is surprising is that vaccine isn't used in the west, and western media either never raises the possibility, or takes on a hostile tone. Is it all politics? Are hundreds of thousands of lives being sacrificed for the sake of politics?8 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
What do you think about republicans claiming Cuomo killed more than Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Radar and John Wayne Gacy combined?
What part of this don't you get, the investigation showed nursing home deaths happened more often from infected staff not improving hospital patients sent there from hospitals who were likely already not infectious.
The navy ship you constantly cry about Donald J. Trump put bureaucratic BS into place where only NON-COVID-19 patients could be moved to the ship, during a pandemic where COVID-19 was the threat all while bailing out Nebraska which had little to no cases.
Why does nobody remember Rebekah Jones, the doctor in Florida who was fired in May of 2020 by the Department of Health because she refused to undercount COVID-19 numbers for then president Donald J. Trump. Shortly after then United States Attorney General Bill Barr ordered her home be searched and computer taken which Governor Ron DeSantis recently signed off on.
- 'Less testing means less cases' - Donald J. Trump
- 'We have pioneered the fatality rate' – Donald J. Trump7 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question
CNN)The pace of Covid-19 vaccine administration in the US continues to improve, each day bringing the country closer to herd immunity -- the point at which enough people are protected against a disease that it cannot spread.
This week, President Joe Biden said that the US will have enough vaccine for every adult by the end of May, and a CNN analysis of federal data shows that herd immunity is likely not far behind.23 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 853Upvotes of all answers in this question
It should be more around 20 something like in australia if you ask me186 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 126Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 191Upvotes of all answers in this question43 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 195Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 209Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 125Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 316Upvotes of all answers in this question73 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 521Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question
Give some examples if you can. Thanks.12 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question21 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago