- 698Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 822Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes. Trump won and will receive all the votes on Dec 14th.78 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 42Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you think he will try to establish a more conservative university system to counter the leftist Ivy League? Possible GOP Universities? Possibly at least one in every red state?
His first one could be a real trump university in Palm Beach Florida this time an accredited school. Home to his presidential 📚 library.
Next might be to get a Kennedy University built near the space coast as a Southern MIT, possibly in Orlando
Possibly build a major university in Savannah Georgia named after CSA General Anderson. Anderson University
Possibly a school in Charleston SC named after General Beauregard that started the civil war. Beauregard University
Expand Liberty 🗽 University in Virginia to a top tier school
Establish a Wright University in NC named after the Wright Brothers who created air travel with no govt funding.
Get Dolly Parton to help establish a Parton University in Tennessee
Buy out and privatize Auburn in Alabama
Get Walton to establish a Walton University in Arkansas
And just make sure red states have top tier conservative universities?
Will this be what trump does after leaving the White House?21 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
If you know what I'm talking about, you know what I'm talking about. The guys who tout their "highly successful" affiliate marketing or drop shipping or forex trading or real estate or whatever the hell business that they say rakes in the dough. And all they want to do is help you become a millionaire as well. Not saying I'd follow any of these accounts like they're prophets, but I'm a guy in my early 20s seriously considering a side hustle in potentially one or two of these areas. Maybe drop shipping is the one I'm most looking at. I'm just curious as to just how realistic it is for people to make legitimate bucks by engaging in these endeavors. Are these guys telling the truth to any degree or are they just mass produced con artists?6 AnswersSmall Business4 days ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 285Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'll be honest, I voted for Trump twice. However, I'm beginning to feel that a Biden Administration won't be as catastrophic as some Conservative Christians claim. I wholeheartedly believe He's an idiot, shady, and in it for money, and power. -BUT- Trump certainly isn't perfect either. He was nearly too conservative with His anti-abortion agenda, and allowing too much religious influence in Government. Overall will Biden be any better?62 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 176Upvotes of all answers in this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness63 AnswersGender & Women's Studies2 days ago
- 321Upvotes of all answers in this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.82 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 575Upvotes of all answers in this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].91 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 322Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 167Upvotes of all answers in this question31 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 284Upvotes of all answers in this question96 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 61Upvotes of all answers in this question
like the covid19 mess. thats just one example..
blindly believe and follow like a sheep.26 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question14 AnswersJokes & Riddles2 days ago
- 79Upvotes of all answers in this question
did biden pick her by perceived gender and race...?19 AnswersGender & Women's Studies1 day ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 109Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question10 AnswersJokes & Riddles13 hours ago