- 219Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question8 AnswersLaw & Ethics8 hours ago
- 41Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 71Upvotes of all answers in this question
When I tried to reason why Yahoo pulled their comment section away from their frontpage I saw their reasoning for it and felt a punch to my gut. Because who the hell cares what other peoples opinions are. Or do they? Hmm... I think people do want to read other's opinions on subjects are just as I do. But now that I gathered my own evidence about Yahoo's pathetic reason as to why they removed it, I realized that they can't be transparent and still control the narrative. Think about it, has Yahoo ever said one pro-Trump verb, adjective, or noun about him? Have you ever heard anything negative about Biden, even though his son was caught with a red herring in his pocket? They need to ensure that salt stays in the wounds by removing any feedback. There are so many Yahoo articles that require a cold slap in the face that it pains me that the public was spat in the face when it came to a end. But I did find out that Yahoo controls the monopoly. Edge uses MSN, which also favors left wing rhetoric. For example, ex mayor Rudy Giuliani has evidence that the Biden's are crooked. But instead his proof is being censored in the left wing news and the left are pulling out all the stops to involve him in a character assassination made up scandal.30 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why do cons think someone who owes foreign countries over $400 million dollars is a quality candidate?Favorite Answer:
They DON'T think he's a quality candidate. But they have been brainwashed to believe their Liberal neighbors are scum and the Liberal agenda is anti-American. They should seriously ask themselves who or what it was that managed to convince them of that garbage. THAT is the enemy.
The founding fathers thought it terribly important the President not owe any money to foreigners. It's a no-brainer---so it figures Trump's supporters see no problem. lol7 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question11 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago
- 670Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 94Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 242Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 132Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 977Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 157Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question12 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 165Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
Is it the same as marxism?11 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 90Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why did the English think they had they god given right to conquer and enslave countries all over the world ?
They were so proud of their national motto, " The sun never sets on the British Empire?
Why were they like this ?? Has anything changed ???32 AnswersHistory1 day ago
- 139Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 410Upvotes of all answers in this question
With the elections approaching, I have been trying to figure out why anyone would vote for Trump. What has he actually done?
1. The Economy
Republicans love to point out how great the economy is under Trump (before the pandemic). But think about this, Obama in its last few years created more jobs than Trump has in the last 4. While Obama inherited a massive recession, Trump inherited a decently growing economy.
2. Foreign Policy
America right now is the pariah of the world. No one respect us anymore. Allies like Britain, France, Germany want nothing to do with the Trump administration. He got out of the Iran deal to get what in return. Iran has restarted its nuclear facilities and is even more accepted in the international community.
He got out of the Paris deal just because Obama did it. He relaxed EPA regulations allowing companies and industries to whatever they want. No one can argue that the environment is better under Trump whatsoever.
4. Fiscal Policy
He gave a massive tax cut mostly beneficial to wealthy while increasing spending in other areas. Now we have a massive deficit. Think about it... the gov is making less in taxes but spending more. The poor and middle class has nothing to show for these cuts.
Despite his boasts, trade deficit with China has grown under Trump. More and more countries are now looking to china for economic leadership.
6. The wall
Whether you agree or not with the idea of a wall. Where is it?68 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 241Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 160Upvotes of all answers in this question