- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Because people think it will protect you from the virus.12 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
Hi. Is the Covid-19 pandemic and crisis still an issue? Someone I know told me the pandemic is over; the viral strain has weakened. He said viruses eventually break down once they contaminate enough hosts.
Is this true?
Are there any recent positive developments regarding Covid-19?
Have their been any news of any scientists and/or medical experts making any breakthrough discoveries regarding the physiology of Covid-19? Have they pinpointed any weaknesses on and/or in the virus? Has their been any news of any scientists and/or medical experts working on and coming up with a core yet? I know they are experimenting with vaccines.
Please help. Thank you.15 AnswersCurrent Events2 days ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump niece Mary Trump: “Donald is a very sick man. He’s never going to get better. He’s only going to get worse. And if it suits his purposes he will take this entire country down with him ... So please vote carefully.”4 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 31Upvotes of all answers in this question13 AnswersJokes & Riddles16 hours ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
People chanting "BOO! VOTE HIM OUT!" when Trump and his wife showed up this morning at Ginsberg's memorial.
Do you think he understood the crowd's reaction to him?12 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 97Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersOther - Society & Culture15 hours ago
- 323Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 406Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 88Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.151 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 194Upvotes of all answers in this question
What does BLM want? They are protesting and rioting today in Kentucky even after it was proven that officers were innocent?Favorite Answer:
they want reperations. they apparently were 1860 pre-civil war slaves freed by the Umion but prior to that forced to pick cotton and tobacco and have illict sex, in spite of being neutered, in barns on southern confederate american plantations owned held by spanish nobility and royality.
they are angry and want the 2020 United States of America tax payer to pay them and the whole congress senate judicial and president, backed by the United States army, air force navy and marines, national guard, state guard, and various flavours of US militia, NSA, CIA, federal and local police, US marshalls, FBI, state police, highway patorl, county sheriff, local police, lawyers, (I leave anyone out) cian't stop their might for obviously at 180 years old on average,
hobbling their way around IS kinda impressive.
dont your think they should put those 180 year olds on internatipnal television?
after all BLM wouldn't LIE about slavery would they now?
a group just passed here and they all looked so young after pickin all that cotton and tobacco in that blinding hot southrrn sun. they must use skin cream.
They wuuusss....SLAVES!.......44 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 500Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 157Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
IF you are White? Then Yes, according to the current definition.54 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersCelebrities2 days ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question
Can anyone else get a word in edgewise, or are racial issues the only issues worth talking about? Even the virus has taken a back seat to race issues, starting with the George Floyd riots in late May. Is there nothing else worth talking about in the world?17 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 72Upvotes of all answers in this question22 AnswersJokes & Riddles2 days ago