- 924Upvotes of all answers in this question133 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 137Upvotes of all answers in this question
Now that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris released their 2019 tax returns just before the debate, is Trump in trouble or no?
Joe Biden released his 2019 tax return on Tuesday, just hours ahead of the first presidential debate, and it showed that he and his wife Jill had an adjusted gross income of $985,000 last year and paid federal income taxes of $288,000.
The release of the Bidens' tax return comes just days after it was revealed that President Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016 and in 2017.41 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 0Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
Piers Morgan thinks the SAS should go in to rescue Prince Harry. Based on how they looked when sitting on?Favorite Answer:
I'm not a great fan of Piers Morgan but, something should be done for Harry and Meghan. They fled this country, seeking to get some privacy in their lives but, instead of occasionally seeing them in the news, while they were here, we have daily updates from them on their next project. I for one, am heartily sick of the whole saga and just wish the pair of them would shut up.9 AnswersRoyalty1 day ago
- 734Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump wants to jam an extremist on the Supreme Court while the coronavirus continues to be out of control in America?
Cases of COVID-19 are on the rise again, with the nation tallying a troubling 55,000 in a single day Friday.The hike follows a generally downward trend through August and early September. It was the highest single-day increase since Aug. 14, when the country reported 64,350 new cases over 24 hours.The U.S. has now recorded more than 7 million cases and more than 204,000 deaths. New cases are on the rise in 22 states as Americans head into fall and face an increasing likelihood of contagion indoors and a complicating flu season. Some states have set new records in recent days too.128 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 980Upvotes of all answers in this question
Proven lie. Trump downplaying the coronavirus. He said it was no worse than flu, but told Bob Woodward it was five times as bad. Proven lie. He told us he was rich. His Tax returns prove otherwise. Proven lie. Said he did not call John McCain a loser.226 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 155Upvotes of all answers in this question
Shocking moment BLM organizer plows her car into crowd of Trump supporters in California! Libs!! Why are you not talking about this?
If she were a white man.. You would be talking about and using it as proof for years that the right is racist.. Fools..
They report it in the UK.. Media here is not allowed..38 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersPolls & Surveys14 hours ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why is it most Black people support the Blacks when they kill black people unjustly But only March when its a White Killing a Black?Favorite Answer:
Because the LIEberal left DEMONICrat party has them brainwashed into believing that "ALL persons of color have been oppressed by EVERYONE for they're entire lives and they're OWED a free ride for the rest of they're lives for it and they'll get it BUT ONLY if they vote demoCROOK"! Blacks expected Obummer to give them the world when he pandered they're votes but in the end after 8 years they only got higher unemployment rates and FORCED to buy obummercare or be fined!9 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 158Upvotes of all answers in this question41 AnswersHistory21 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
He said it’s not his plan strongly insinuating he doesn’t support it but then said moving forward it will fund itself, showing his support for the green new deal.
Whe does he stand regarding the a Green New Deal?7 AnswersPolitics1 hour ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Trump Pence 202013 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 102Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why did the DNC pick Kamala Harris as Biden's VP even though she polled so low in the democrat primaries slammed him on his race record?Favorite Answer:
Biden was picked to be the electable persona. Harris was picked to implement the DNC's hardball policies as soon as Biden resigns.23 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
It seemed to me there is a question as to his objectiveness. Why did he say Trump was interjecting more than Biden when both were doing this, why did he chuckle at the expense of Trump, etc.?12 AnswersElections10 hours ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question23 AnswersPolls & Surveys16 hours ago