Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
What should I feel sorry about? Their supposed mistreatment? Meghan's ignorance about how titles are given? If anything, I feel embarrassed for them for making fools of themselves on national TV. I heard they needed the millions to pay for their new 14 million dollar home.9 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
Gayle King says there's another 1.5hrs so we know it's coming. Do you think it will be stretched to 2 or 3hrs for royal funeral gossip?9 AnswersRoyalty1 day ago
- 118Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question
Daunte Wright was wanted for armed robbery and assault. He had his $100k bail revoked because he was caught with a gun after posting bail ?Favorite Answer:
EVERY one of these "victims" always have a lengthy criminal background and are into illegal drugs and weapons.
They always attack the arresting officers then are surprised when they are shot.
NONE have ever been productive members of society or choir boys on their way home from church service10 AnswersLaw Enforcement & Police12 hours ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
Every time a liberal has ever been in office they start a war. Even Obama started a war with Syria. Now Biden is picking that back up again. In lieu of the war he's starting in North Korea.
Donald Trump is the first president in 46 years that didn't start a war. As soon as he gets out of office democrats start a war again. Why can democrats just not be peaceful? Is it not enough they make war on their own countrymen in big cities?7 AnswersPolitics15 mins ago
- 382Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
It's exactly that mixing I'll miss and one of the few reasons I ever stuck around. The only other place these discussions seem to evolve organically is under random youtube videos, usually something totally unexpected that pulls in a cross section of people.93 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 159Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 103Upvotes of all answers in this question
It is a system of discriminating based on race isn’t it?29 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 72Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question
Can you believe that Biden is about remove all American troops from Afghanistan? And allowing Iran to get the bomb? Hello Armageddon. ?
CNN got this idiot elected but the people can throw his *** into the Potomac.22 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 123Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 106Upvotes of all answers in this question49 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 41Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 hours ago
- 113Upvotes of all answers in this question30 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 107Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 62Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
If the roles were reversed in the Chauvin trial, would the prosecution put in the same amount of effort ?
If it was a black cop and a white guy who died, would you still expect 14 prosecution lawyers, the enormous expenditure of resources and all of the biased media coverage?18 AnswersLaw & Ethics6 hours ago
- 48Upvotes of all answers in this question