- 65Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No, obviously.19 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
Clearly he is and people need to do some research before talking junk trump has saved millions from this deadly virus he banned china from coming in our economy is back more than ever now what more can i say love him or hate him you know he is going to go down as one of the best presidents in history am i right or am i wrong12 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
Will CNN's Jeffrey Toobin claim his Zoom account was hacked when he showed his private parts on a zoom call?
Whenever high profile Libs get caught in scandals involving technology, their usual first defense is to claim their account was hacked.8 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 76Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 131Upvotes of all answers in this question39 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question151 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 64Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question53 AnswersPolls & Surveys21 hours ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
How can republicans be against be against welfare when red states are welfare states and states like california (the 5th largest economy on ?
mother earth) and ny are what needy red states rely on?10 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 84Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does the trump administration have a chief official White House photographer ..just asking cuz it doesn't seem so?Favorite Answer:
No, because Trump will only allow his hair to be photograph from certain angles.15 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 154Upvotes of all answers in this question
Poll: Name something in your house which a robber would definitely *not* bother stealing? (if they ever got in)?
A tissue box is something I can think of. What else?79 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 741Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
A non-existent claim that let's Blacks off the hook of personal responsibility and enriches people like Al Sharpton and Kamala Harris who insist it does exist because their followers believe them.
@Max: Yeah, if you ever find out where to get it, please let me know.
@Mr. Smartypants: That was 90 years ago and by a President YOU Democrats admire.135 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 203Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 221Upvotes of all answers in this question
As they play with their action figures and blocks?102 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question
Will Trump order a milkshake on election night, when he gets too tired of seeing Biden rack up all the swing states?Favorite Answer:
That could be the day trump starts drinking alcohol... and he knows soon he will not be able to hide in the White House from the IRS and his creditors.13 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question