Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Melania lived in Maryland, near Barron's school, not the Whitehouse. Fat orange Trump lived there alone for 4 years. When they needed Melania at the Whitehouse, she was brought there by secret service agents and returned to her house afterward.
So she could "do" a few agents in the car on the way home, but couldn't bring them inside for a sleep over, because her parents lived with her and Barron at the Maryland house.
Now you know why Trump was on Twitter day and night. He was alone and bored with only FOX NEWS to talk to. Don't forget Melania and Barron stayed in NY for months after Donald moved to DC. Even before that, Melania didn't share a bedroom with Trump at Trump towers. She lived on a different floor and they say had a boyfriend that is Barron's real father.
She only worked for Trump, she married him to get her parents US citizenship.5 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Nope. There are different ways to empower ourselves without nudity6 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 94Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 146Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 40Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 73Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersPolls & Surveys23 hours ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersPolls & Surveys22 hours ago
- 48Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 133Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Hands up Don't shoot" - Why was 13-year old Adam Toledo killed for complying with officers demands?
had his hands up just as they asked.42 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question
Y/A was like a private therapy session for me. It got me through some very difficult times. Some of the questions I asked really helped me so I’m screenshooting most of it before it gets deleted lol is it just me??33 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 83Upvotes of all answers in this question
What's so bad about being a minority? I thought we're all one people or minorities have it easy.31 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 492Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
It's exactly that mixing I'll miss and one of the few reasons I ever stuck around. The only other place these discussions seem to evolve organically is under random youtube videos, usually something totally unexpected that pulls in a cross section of people.110 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 73Upvotes of all answers in this question28 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question7 AnswersPolls & Surveys13 hours ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
I was reading about college sexual assault cases and many of the cases were situations where the woman gave verbal and physical consent, but later regretted it, essentially invalidating her consent after the fact. Many of these guys were suspended with a record, so basically can’t finish their education anywhere.
What can guys to do about this?9 AnswersGender & Women's Studies17 hours ago