- 101Upvotes of all answers in this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.30 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question
Former Presidents Barack Obama, George Bush and Bill Clinton have offered to take the COVID-19 "vaccine" on air. Will you be falling for it?
Apparently they want to do this to show that the "vaccine" is safe. How are we supposed to verify what they are taking, and what everyone else is taking?15 AnswersBooks & Authors11 hours ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
I phoned 111 earlier as my son has COVID-19 symptoms and I was put through to a man with a very strong African accent. I could barely understand a word that he was saying and was getting increasingly frustrated as I wanted to know whether or not my son (who is in a higher-risk category) has COVID-19 and if he'd be OK. Thankfully he then put me through to a woman who spoke English properly and she arranged for my son to be tested. She also said that luckily, he'd most likely be fine. I've had unpleasant experiences with NHS staff before. Many are black or Asian and so incompetent that they can barely tell an anus from an elbow.10 AnswersCurrent Events5 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 132Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 572Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question7 AnswersJokes & Riddles4 hours ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this question
One of my 2021 resolutions is to expand my taste in music and find new genres or artists. I plan on making a long list to explore throughout the year, so drop some of your favorites!
You can answer with artists, songs, albums, personal playlists or even a specific genres! Hey, drop your own music if you'd like! I will give it a listen!
Thanks for the help! No judgements on your taste, I'm open to anything!13 AnswersOther - Music1 day ago
- 482Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness11 AnswersGender & Women's Studies7 hours ago
- 198Upvotes of all answers in this question
I read a Yahoo article in which Trump's lawyer and also Michael Flynn are calling for a coup. Would a forceful takeover work for Trump?
The number of Republicans stating that there was no election fraud is rapidly growing and is becoming hard to ignore. Most are admitting Trump's loss. Even Trump's main man and most loyal supporter, Attorney General William Barr, has done an investigation and concluded that there is no proof of fraud in the election. So could a coup work for Trump? Would he have the might and the manpower to ever pull such a stunt off?38 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 118Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Rub a dub dub is pretty dysfunctional.
I mean, come on, a butcher a baker and candlestick maker all in the same tub?
@ LBM ... and how is my papa today. Well I hope xx18 AnswersJokes & Riddles23 hours ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
In the U.S. we have places such as Detroit Michigan and Chicago Illinois .
High gang activity. Drug deals. Rape , murder etc.
Are there places In France , Germany , England , Europe , Turkey , India , Saudi Arabia as such ?14 AnswersOther - Society & Culture1 day ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 715Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question5 AnswersJokes & Riddles4 hours ago