- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.147 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 185Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
I keep hearing that Americans, even before the pandemic would've had a hard time to come up with 500 bucks in case of an emergency. I can only imagine the financial pain now, and the credit card debt people accumulated. I am debt free at 29, with 120K saved and still live my life and do and buy what I want. So what gives? Are Americans just really that bad with money and saving, and just live for today without future repercussions?10 AnswersPersonal Finance2 days ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question
I've asked this before and people always think that I'm concerned about the hard drives or the noise they make. So I'd like to clarify that that is not the question, I don't care about the noise, in fact I like the sound of the western digital black hdds.
But every time I leave my desk for.. lets say 15 minutes., the hard drives start making the same sounds that they do when transferring files.
So I just don't know why is this happening?
I've checked the antivirus preferences to see if it had some analysis programmed to run when idle. But there’s nothing.
I can’t help but think that something or somebody is getting access to my computer..¿?
help please4 AnswersSecurity1 day ago
- 41Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question156 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 118Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 95Upvotes of all answers in this question45 AnswersNewborn & Baby2 days ago
- 364Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 31Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 228Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 175Upvotes of all answers in this question43 AnswersOther - Environment2 days ago
- 92Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago