- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question166 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 110Upvotes of all answers in this question
Dirty Obama was behind all the fake Russian collusion and attacks on Trump, should Trump go after the real enemy of the US, Joe Biden?
Joe Biden, the pawn of the Chinese Communists.
Obama was a pawn of Iran and Russia.22 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 68Upvotes of all answers in this question22 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 515Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.152 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 55Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 78Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 73Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 121Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 95Upvotes of all answers in this question48 AnswersNewborn & Baby2 days ago
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 175Upvotes of all answers in this question44 AnswersOther - Environment2 days ago
- 229Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Trump is clearly deranged and should be in a mental institution . Thank goodness come 20th January he will be gone and we won’t have to put up with his nonsense ever again. To the law enforcement trump is all yours to do what you wish so Please throw the book at him.12 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 223Upvotes of all answers in this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”65 AnswersPolitics4 days ago