- 58Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
There is no more Prince Harry... now he's just Harry of Los Angeles. They're probably already calling him Hank.19 AnswersRoyalty2 days ago
- 811Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.87 AnswersPolitics24 hours ago
- 191Upvotes of all answers in this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”59 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 761Upvotes of all answers in this question262 AnswersPolitics5 days ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
1. buyers of EV are stupid because there are no infrastructure for charging the vehicle.
2. 1 or 2 cars can be charge at home.
3. imagine a huge fleet might require more load by building more power station.
4. if you drive out to rural areas, there might not be facilities to charge.
5. i can only imagine the battery reduced it performance after 3 yrs, just like stupid phones, they need new batteries which may cost 10% of the depreciated asset.4 AnswersPersonal Finance3 days ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question7 AnswersNewborn & Baby4 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 115Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 83Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question20 AnswersPolls & Surveys11 hours ago
- 140Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question9 AnswersEtiquette10 hours ago
- 278Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 444Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.106 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
If my house was on fire I'd want the individuals putting out the fire to be experts at putting out fires, I wouldn't want them hired just because they weren't white, anyone who can't pass whatever tests they have to prove they're qualified for the job shouldn't be allowed to have the job!20 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 87Upvotes of all answers in this question