- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
OK, my 4 year old nephew has been over here for a few days because my sister is quarantining herself due to exposure to COVID. She didn't give me any special diet instructions except "no junk food" which I took to be chips, cookies, candy etc. This morning, I was getting him a bowl of Rice Krispies, and I was about to put white sugar on them, when he began crying. I asked him what was wrong and he said white sugar was poison and he didn't want to eat poison and die. Sure, it's not the best food for you, but it's certainly not 'poison'. I think my sister has traumatized the kid. Plus, now he's going to be telling people his uncle 'tried to poison him'. Is this a bad way to teach children about a healthy diet? Is the little guy going to need therapy?5 AnswersParenting2 days ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
A stock dividend is a dividend payment to shareholders that is made in shares rather than as cash. The stock dividend has the advantage of rewarding shareholders without reducing the company's cash balance, although it can dilute earnings per share.
These stock distributions are generally made as fractions paid per existing share. For example, a company might issue a stock dividend of 5%, which will require it to issue 0.05 shares for every share owned by existing shareholders, so the owner of 100 shares would receive five additional shares.6 AnswersInvesting1 day ago
- 429Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 546Upvotes of all answers in this question
Texas Governor Greg Abbott lifted the mask mandate and announced that all businesses can reopen at 100%. Good idea or too soon?
AUSTIN — Texans will no longer be required to wear a face mask in public, and all businesses will be able open at full capacity starting next week, Gov. Greg Abbott announced Tuesday.79 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 565Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 135Upvotes of all answers in this question
The king will be back...25 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 260Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 62Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 122Upvotes of all answers in this question38 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 73Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 124Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 221Upvotes of all answers in this question
I want to take my kids to Walt Disney World once the pandemic is over.
And there are deals for booking in advance where I can redeem the trip within two years, but buy now for a significant discount.
Should I do that.
Or will it be like Dr. Seuss and Disney World gets cancelled by then because liberals claim: "It beez racist?"55 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 61Upvotes of all answers in this question20 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 511Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, & sexual harassment by at least 25 women, but Andrew Cuomo, right? ?
Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.The accusations have resulted in three instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for sexual harassment but agreed to forfeit her sexual harassment claim as part of a settlement she received relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump accused her of lying about her sexual misconduct allegations against him.123 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yeah, the GOP has gotten really weird since George H. W. Bush was president. If you look closely it seems to me the trend started during the Nixon administration. The Trump administration is not the cause but rather a symptom. I'm a former adamant supporter that can no longer get behind a party that props up politicians ON THE NATIONAL STAGE that publicly espouse beliefs that Jewish space lasers started wildfires in California, broadly paint Mexicans as being criminals or think that folks not wanting to see the confederate flag lifted above the building their tax dollars paid for as a horrible example of "cancel culture". Republicans went bat poop crazy off the rails during the Trump reign but it's been a long time coming if you ask me.15 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 128Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question