- 692Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 264Upvotes of all answers in this question
I read a Yahoo article in which Trump's lawyer and also Michael Flynn are calling for a coup. Would a forceful takeover work for Trump?
The number of Republicans stating that there was no election fraud is rapidly growing and is becoming hard to ignore. Most are admitting Trump's loss. Even Trump's main man and most loyal supporter, Attorney General William Barr, has done an investigation and concluded that there is no proof of fraud in the election. So could a coup work for Trump? Would he have the might and the manpower to ever pull such a stunt off?53 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 289Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes, most likely. Sadly, we are still stuck with dipsh..in CA.
Just teasing, but seriously, the fraud is smeared all over all of this and yet, the morons keep asking for a citation? Can't they look up inline and see it for themselves?
The links for that video are everywhere and Infowars just played it on the show, which repeats all day and is also on Banned.video.
These people wanted communism so damned bad they don't care how they get it. I am so livid at these idiots. They need to go to a communist/socialist country and see for themselves. I have seen it and it is UGLY.
They ARE FREE TO GO BUT THEY WILL NEVER TURN THIS OCUNTRY INTO A COMMUNIST STATE. PERIOD.
@OP, yes, that is it. It is EVERYWHERE. I think this thing might end sooner than we thought.31 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 76Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Morons self-select into conservatism because it offers a quick and easy way to interpret the world based solely on one’s own experiences. That is to say, anything outside that individual’s bubble of perception and preconceived notions is simply too much effort for them to process and assimilate, and modern conservatism tells them they don’t need to and that the wold is just exactly how they assumed it is.
And those same morons are naturally then so easy to dupe with fairytales and pathos and confirmation bias for the very same reason.17 AnswersOther - Politics & Government3 days ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
If you know what I'm talking about, you know what I'm talking about. The guys who tout their "highly successful" affiliate marketing or drop shipping or forex trading or real estate or whatever the hell business that they say rakes in the dough. And all they want to do is help you become a millionaire as well. Not saying I'd follow any of these accounts like they're prophets, but I'm a guy in my early 20s seriously considering a side hustle in potentially one or two of these areas. Maybe drop shipping is the one I'm most looking at. I'm just curious as to just how realistic it is for people to make legitimate bucks by engaging in these endeavors. Are these guys telling the truth to any degree or are they just mass produced con artists?6 AnswersSmall Business4 days ago
- 147Upvotes of all answers in this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness49 AnswersGender & Women's Studies1 day ago
- 304Upvotes of all answers in this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.79 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 156Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'll be honest, I voted for Trump twice. However, I'm beginning to feel that a Biden Administration won't be as catastrophic as some Conservative Christians claim. I wholeheartedly believe He's an idiot, shady, and in it for money, and power. -BUT- Trump certainly isn't perfect either. He was nearly too conservative with His anti-abortion agenda, and allowing too much religious influence in Government. Overall will Biden be any better?41 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 541Upvotes of all answers in this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].85 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 247Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 269Upvotes of all answers in this question92 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question13 AnswersJokes & Riddles1 day ago
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 62Upvotes of all answers in this question
did biden pick her by perceived gender and race...?15 AnswersGender & Women's Studies23 hours ago
- 75Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
like the covid19 mess. thats just one example..
blindly believe and follow like a sheep.18 AnswersPolls & Surveys17 hours ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question