- 56Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
There is no more Prince Harry... now he's just Harry of Los Angeles. They're probably already calling him Hank.18 AnswersRoyalty1 day ago
- 163Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
5-4 ruling, Supreme Court sides with religious groups in a dispute over Covid-19 restrictions. See that libs?
You can shove ur masks up u know where libs. Oh and just just wait for the Roewade and Obamycare ruling.15 AnswersPolitics1 hour ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
If the Trump administration failed to prevent covid-19 from destroying the economy, should they give more stimulus to people in need ?
The holidays often make people more vulnerable to feeling depressed or anxious. But for the millions of Americans suffering from a pandemic-induced financial crisis, the risk is much greater this season.
Many are at their wit's end. And it doesn't appear that help is on the way.
Congress is still at odds over a package that would provide additional economic aid to those who have lost their jobs or are struggling to get by. For many Americans, federal pandemic benefits are set to expire by the end of next month -- if they haven't already.
Readers have told CNN Business how desperate, dismayed and depressed they've become.11 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
320 million Americans....10,000 deaths (CDC) comes out to .00312% in my calculator
.12 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 97Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 79Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 139Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 446Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.66 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question5 AnswersPolls & Surveys5 hours ago
- 445Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.103 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question10 AnswersPolls & Surveys5 hours ago
- 87Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 747Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
If my house was on fire I'd want the individuals putting out the fire to be experts at putting out fires, I wouldn't want them hired just because they weren't white, anyone who can't pass whatever tests they have to prove they're qualified for the job shouldn't be allowed to have the job!15 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
I weigh 64 kilogrammes (141 pounds). I'm 1.75 metres tall and a 20 year old man.33 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 188Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
If I understand my history lessons in School correctly, there were a strong opinion in the US to stay out of WW2 in Europe and Asia. Not that the US was especially friendly with Japan or Nazi Germany, but because ;'...let them deal with their own problems over there, and leave us out of it!'. Is this historically incorrect? ...and Churchill desperately tried to lobby the US to get involved, so was he secretly 'pleased' when Pearl Harbour was attacked, since that suddenly involved the US by default?39 AnswersHistory1 day ago