Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question
Since he betrayed the royal family should he be banned from attending?5 AnswersRoyalty1 hour ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do conservatives realize it is not possible to conduct enough YouTube research to become an expert on vaccines?
I don't care if you spend 2 hours everyday watching YouTube videos about vaccine scams. That's not research - it's entertainment for the gullible.
True research involves studying peer-reviewed scientific journals. It requires study and specialized education at an accredited university (aka "liberal indoctrination centers").
Maybe the other people in your multilevel marketing program are impressed by Dr. Demon Sperm, but people with a three digit IQ know that true expertise requires years of dedication and study.11 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 793Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 525Upvotes of all answers in this question
President Donald Trump was right in saying that the elections was rigged as forensic investigation reveal the Dominion Voting Machines had the ability to change 68.05% of votes.
Incredible.63 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Cleanses are a waste of time/money. As long as you have a period, you'll have fluid gain/loss. Nothing you can do about that. Besides, what you want is fat loss. Remember, the slower you lose the better chances you'll be able to maintain the loss. Eat as clean as possible (avoid processed foods), and be active to burn some extra calories. To help reduce fluid retention, limit your sodium intake and drink plenty of (plain) water.5 AnswersDiet & Fitness3 days ago
- 204Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 155Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question33 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question29 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question26 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 748Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Like many corners of the internet, Yahoo Answers has become a cesspool of conspiracy theories and outlandish questions that dragged down Yahoo's brand as it tries to move upscale. For example, one of the top questions on the website Tuesday morning asks "Is Yahoo Answers being shut down because conservatives have exposed the Socialist takeover of America?"124 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Everyone is blaming somebody, who do you blame?452 AnswersPolitics5 days ago
- 180Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question17 AnswersPolitics1 hour ago
- 206Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes, that is a well known fact.16 AnswersYahoo Answers3 days ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersPolls & Surveys20 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
I have read numerous articles that break down human race into three categories:
Caucasoid, ******* and Mongoloid
They typically use these terms as a broad, catch all to identify any groups of people who reside in various regions of the world.
However, looking at the dynamic differences of various ethnic groups, it seems as if this is a bit short sided.
For example, many authors of these articles categorized Native Americans as “Mongoloids”, along with Polynesians and other islanders, in addition to many Asian ethnic groups.
If you look at an indigenous Japanese man, and compare him to a Samoan man, there are profound differences in facial structure, complexion of skin, and overall bone structure and anatomy.
Also, what is the concept of a “black man/woman” and a “white man/woman”?
Is it simply the color of one’s skin? If so, there are many south Asian born men and women in India who have darker skin than some who are considered “black men/women”, so surely, being a “black person” must stem to something greater than just the color of one’s skin. Similarly, there are many Chinese men and women with skin much whiter than a “white person”.
With all of the aforementioned in mind, what actually constitutes “race” and many of these aforementioned terms?4 AnswersOther - Cultures & Groups3 hours ago