- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question
Wild-card series: Toronto Blue Jays vs. Tampa Bay Rays.7 AnswersBaseball1 day ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
I just know the plot thickens. The net is getting wider.
Nepotism is the new way to get ahead in America. This is the husband of a prominent JEWISH govt official. This is widespread with people running out institutions.....🎭
Longtime Regent Richard Blum admitted he’s the one singled out on the California State Auditor’s report on admissions, for writing letters to chancellors to pull strings for the children of friends or family.
Blum said he's done it for years, didn’t know it was against the rules and won’t do it anymore, even though he dismissed this week’s scandal as a bunch of nonsense.
Former Regent Ward Connerly said it’s nepotism, pure and simple.
“Peddling influence or using your position to benefit a friend or a relative – that isn’t right,” Connerly said. “The public institution should not be doing that. Admissions should be based on individual merit, individual merit. And, the fat cats who try to go around the system, call up someone, a regent who calls a chancellor and leans on the chancellor who leans on the admissions office – it's not the way the system should work.”4 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
He actual is intelligent. But he uses his intelligence in deceptive ways which makes him the most detestable.7 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question136 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Proven lie. Trump downplaying the coronavirus. He said it was no worse than flu, but told Bob Woodward it was five times as bad. Proven lie. He told us he was rich. His Tax returns prove otherwise. Proven lie. Said he did not call John McCain a loser.273 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 123Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
He said it’s not his plan strongly insinuating he doesn’t support it but then said moving forward it will fund itself, showing his support for the green new deal.
Whe does he stand regarding the a Green New Deal?20 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 62Upvotes of all answers in this question
If you don’t believe me, check it out for yourself.17 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 66Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Joe doesn't recall saying that.18 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 188Upvotes of all answers in this question
Shocking moment BLM organizer plows her car into crowd of Trump supporters in California! Libs!! Why are you not talking about this?
If she were a white man.. You would be talking about and using it as proof for years that the right is racist.. Fools..
They report it in the UK.. Media here is not allowed..46 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 45Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
All the rioting is doing is costing the Democrats votes which are going to Trump ! !9 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
Women have already attained equality in most issues. In education, boys are lagging. Women have almost equal economic power and personal wealth. Marriages are declining because women don’t need men anymore. At least they don’t need a long-term male partner or family. Women don’t have to make children because they have their own money and wealth to protect them when they become old. Full liberation is achieved and women have become totally independent. Just wondering what the future waves will be about?8 AnswersGender & Women's Studies9 hours ago
- 31Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 778Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump wants to jam an extremist on the Supreme Court while the coronavirus continues to be out of control in America?
Cases of COVID-19 are on the rise again, with the nation tallying a troubling 55,000 in a single day Friday.The hike follows a generally downward trend through August and early September. It was the highest single-day increase since Aug. 14, when the country reported 64,350 new cases over 24 hours.The U.S. has now recorded more than 7 million cases and more than 204,000 deaths. New cases are on the rise in 22 states as Americans head into fall and face an increasing likelihood of contagion indoors and a complicating flu season. Some states have set new records in recent days too.140 AnswersPolitics4 days ago