- 433Upvotes of all answers in this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.102 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 228Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 390Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
Meghan Markle says Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been an inspiration & personal hero to her since she was a girl. What do you think about that?
Meghan Markle calls RBG the 'Justice of Courage' as she pays tribute to the 'incomparable' SCOTUS icon after her death and says she has been an 'inspiration to me since I was a girl'8 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 164Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 133Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Easy: After the DEMOCRAT President LBJ signed The Civil Rights and Voters Rights Act into law, all the Southern racists went full Gross Old Perverts and still are.
The KKK endorsed Fat Donnie and still does.
Do your history books not go past 1960 ? Moron.43 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 124Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 375Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 580Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The old Democrat Party is gone. They are now for the rich and elite, i.e. consider Nancy Pelosi.
Poor white families want the American Dream for their children and President Trump is trying to preserve it.101 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 802Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question19 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
Since the South Tower collapse first do you think it might have caused the North Tower to collapse sooner. The buildings sat only 50 yards from one another and so much debris and energy from thrown into the North Tower. Do you think that played significant role in the North Tower collapsing only 29 mins later?12 AnswersHistory13 hours ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question
What a messy legislation.20 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 136Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why couldn't someone hateful and evil like Mitch McConnell or Donald Trump pass away instead of someone good like Ruth Ginsberg?
It breaks my heart that this amazing and compassionate Woman died and makes me fear for the future of this country.
Trump's Supporters may rejoice, but they are outcasts in this country and will stay that way because they choose to be.9 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does America need to elect Joe Biden to repair the serious damage Donald Trump has done to the country ?Favorite Answer:
@william: The lying sack of corruption & incompetence known as Donald Trump botched a pandemic response so badly he destroyed over TWENTY MILLION JOBS and shrank GDP by over 30%, as well as killing more Americans than the Vietnam and Korean wars combined.18 AnswersPolitics2 days ago