- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
Meghan Markle says Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been an inspiration & personal hero to her since she was a girl. What do you think about that?
Meghan Markle calls RBG the 'Justice of Courage' as she pays tribute to the 'incomparable' SCOTUS icon after her death and says she has been an 'inspiration to me since I was a girl'8 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes indeed. I wouldn't say that was not a match made in heaven (so to speak) but each to their own. I don't think they are happy together though in all honesty.10 AnswersPolls & Surveys4 days ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question
who have you seen in concert? Hi I am 19 years old and so far I've seen:
ZZ Top (Twice)
The Who (Twice)
Lynyrd Skynyrd (Twice)
Journey with Def Leppard
Judas Priest (Twice)
Dead And Company (3 times)
Queen And Adam Lambert
AC/DC9 AnswersRock and Pop20 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
I have never invested in stock. But I have noticed everyone worries about their stock going down. My thought is that instead of investing in companies the herd of individuals read about that seem like they will go up, why don't people invest in stocks that go really low that 9/10 will go up eventually? Isn't that a sure way to make money? During the Corona virus stocks are going down but if you buy lots of low stocks with all your money then once all these stocks go up wojldnt ghat multiply your investments?11 AnswersInvesting3 days ago
- 507Upvotes of all answers in this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.118 AnswersPolitics24 hours ago
- 188Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 151Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 149Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Easy: After the DEMOCRAT President LBJ signed The Civil Rights and Voters Rights Act into law, all the Southern racists went full Gross Old Perverts and still are.
The KKK endorsed Fat Donnie and still does.
Do your history books not go past 1960 ? Moron.45 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 294Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 390Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 146Upvotes of all answers in this question
Can we agree with Joe Biden, "If Trump 'had done his job from the beginning, all the people who died of COVID-19 would still be alive".?
The coronavirus supposed to have surfaced in November and became an epidemic in December. China, Japan and South Korea were among the earliest to act.35 AnswersOther - Politics & Government13 hours ago
- 576Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The old Democrat Party is gone. They are now for the rich and elite, i.e. consider Nancy Pelosi.
Poor white families want the American Dream for their children and President Trump is trying to preserve it.101 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 713Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 111Upvotes of all answers in this question26 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
It's one of those words that has long been in the dark grey area of the politically correct vocabulary .
There are lots of words like this . We "can't" say people are "fat" etc anymore , or even "short" , we have to find other words that are more acceptable .
One of my own favourites involves the police ,who invariably refer to finding someone that was "deceased" on scene , rather than simply dead .
It would be nice to hear other people's favourites .20 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question
What a messy legislation.20 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question
The government, and all of its institutions are being played by an authoritian who has dismantled the rules of justice, checks and balances, safety of Americans, and compromising with our enemies. The Senate is useless in supporting American values and no longer is concerned. The Attorney General manipulates justice to favor a disillusioned, generally radical "president". People are not smart enough to protect them selves from the virus. The "president" openly divides states by political preference. In short, we are going to hell as a nation and no one seems to care.42 AnswersPolitics2 days ago