- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 390Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes, most likely. Sadly, we are still stuck with dipsh..in CA.
Just teasing, but seriously, the fraud is smeared all over all of this and yet, the morons keep asking for a citation? Can't they look up inline and see it for themselves?
The links for that video are everywhere and Infowars just played it on the show, which repeats all day and is also on Banned.video.
These people wanted communism so damned bad they don't care how they get it. I am so livid at these idiots. They need to go to a communist/socialist country and see for themselves. I have seen it and it is UGLY.
They ARE FREE TO GO BUT THEY WILL NEVER TURN THIS OCUNTRY INTO A COMMUNIST STATE. PERIOD.
@OP, yes, that is it. It is EVERYWHERE. I think this thing might end sooner than we thought.35 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
As new facts continue to emerge of a Hugh election fraud involving the Clinton’s , obama and pelosi somehow each forging millions of postal votes in Biden favour thus allowing him to gain enough votes to win the election , if proven will they go to jail,?and was Biden himself involved?22 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 67Upvotes of all answers in this question
Democrats, if Trump is lying and there is no voter fraud, why not just have an audit to prove him wrong once and for all?
If he's wrong, then agree to an audit. Why would Democrats pass up an opportunity to embarrass Trump by making him look like a lying fool? What I see instead is Democrats suing to block transparency and audits. Why would they do that if this was a free and fair election?25 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 202Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you think he will try to establish a more conservative university system to counter the leftist Ivy League? Possible GOP Universities? Possibly at least one in every red state?
His first one could be a real trump university in Palm Beach Florida this time an accredited school. Home to his presidential 📚 library.
Next might be to get a Kennedy University built near the space coast as a Southern MIT, possibly in Orlando
Possibly build a major university in Savannah Georgia named after CSA General Anderson. Anderson University
Possibly a school in Charleston SC named after General Beauregard that started the civil war. Beauregard University
Expand Liberty 🗽 University in Virginia to a top tier school
Establish a Wright University in NC named after the Wright Brothers who created air travel with no govt funding.
Get Dolly Parton to help establish a Parton University in Tennessee
Buy out and privatize Auburn in Alabama
Get Walton to establish a Walton University in Arkansas
And just make sure red states have top tier conservative universities?
Will this be what trump does after leaving the White House?47 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 477Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'll be honest, I voted for Trump twice. However, I'm beginning to feel that a Biden Administration won't be as catastrophic as some Conservative Christians claim. I wholeheartedly believe He's an idiot, shady, and in it for money, and power. -BUT- Trump certainly isn't perfect either. He was nearly too conservative with His anti-abortion agenda, and allowing too much religious influence in Government. Overall will Biden be any better?84 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question33 AnswersPolls & Surveys7 hours ago
- 218Upvotes of all answers in this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness71 AnswersGender & Women's Studies2 days ago
- 330Upvotes of all answers in this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.84 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 668Upvotes of all answers in this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].98 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 405Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 149Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 184Upvotes of all answers in this question34 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 290Upvotes of all answers in this question97 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 99Upvotes of all answers in this question
like the covid19 mess. thats just one example..
blindly believe and follow like a sheep.30 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 111Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 83Upvotes of all answers in this question
did biden pick her by perceived gender and race...?21 AnswersGender & Women's Studies2 days ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Why Candy Floss I beg to differ as I have seen cows dance their hearts out on stage using their feet and milk a performance for all it's worth14 AnswersJokes & Riddles2 days ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question