- 55Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this question
Who on earth is dumb enough to believe that Tucker Carlson’s bombshell documents about Hunter Biden would’ve just gone through regular mail?
Every moron Trump cult member apparently thinks the Bidens simply stole these phantom documents out of a pile of US mail, sitting there a long side coupons, postcards, and sweepstakes junk mail. I realize stopping to think about the logic is not some thing Republicans do very often, but stop for a second and think this time. Do you really think someone would have just dropped something like that in the mail addressed to Carlson with a few stamps?11 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
Hunter Biden has been under FBI investigation for some time. He's gotten Billion-Dollar loans, million dollar jobs, $$ from rich Russians...?
- Why, since the jobs & loans are in industries he has no special skills in and to which he did not show up for work?
- Other than that his father was Vice President of the United States, why would these people part with such massive sums of cash?
- And WHY, WHY, WHY -- with ample physical, electronic and witness evidence -- are media outlets pretending it's "just Russian misinformation"?
- They know damn well the evidence warrants a thorough investigation of the entire family that would make the Mueller investigation of Trump/Russia conspiracy look like an appearance for a speeding ticket.8 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
Republicans: I thought Brett Kavanaugh was supposed to be a qualified Justice? so why does he make careless mistakes like this:?
In his written opinion/ruling, Kavanaugh cited Vermont as an example of a state that has “decided not to make changes to their ordinary election rules.”
Because of COVID-19, Vermont chose to mail every registered voter a ballot on Oct. 1 this year.
and: after receiving a letter form Vermont's Secretary of State to correct this error --- Kavanaugh DID correct the error in a modified opinion.5 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
The Lincoln Project is trying to sell us that Trump is going to run for indefinite terms. Anyone out there stupid enough to believe that?
........... I mean, besides Libtards??6 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 48Upvotes of all answers in this question
Here’s what I have:
Monster Mash- Bobby PickettPurple People Eater- Sheb WooleyThriller- Michael Jackson
Long Black Train- Josh Turner
Witchy Woman- Eagles
The Devil Went Down to Georgia- Charlie Daniels
Somebody’s Watching Me- Rockwell
Ol Red- Blake Shelton
Goodbye Earl- Dixie Chicks
The Devil Comes Back to Georgia- Mark O’Connor
Black Magic Woman- Santana
Hungry Like The Wolf- Duran Duran
Haunted Mansion Theme (“Grim Grinning Ghosts”)- Disney
Any other suggestions? (No rap, heavy metal, screamo, instrumental, kids, or super hard rock)
I did think of Witch Doctor, but I couldn’t find any singers except Alvin and the chipmunks.38 AnswersOther - Music4 days ago
- 893Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 164Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 303Upvotes of all answers in this question
"You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers"
"Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "61 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 322Upvotes of all answers in this question65 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 722Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 108Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 466Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
FOX in the mornings.27 AnswersOther - Television2 days ago
- 78Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 101Upvotes of all answers in this question35 AnswersCurrent Events2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 244Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 67Upvotes of all answers in this question