Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
In this context, it is important to note the closeness of the race: just 44,000 votes in three states, a total of 0.013 percent of the total votes cast nationwide, would have needed to be switched from Biden to Trump to have handed President Trump a victory. In a free and fair U.S. election, Donald Trump would have certainly been reelected, and probably reelected easily.
So while I remain somewhat skeptical about the mass rigging of the vote count itself, most assuredly everything else about the election was rigged.
The voter registration and the voting process was rigged: Facebook helped register more than 4.4 million voters, with a clear and substantial slant to the Democrats. Meanwhile, Mark Zuckerberg, through the Center for Technology and Civic Life, whose intricate dark money plans were revealed by the Amistad Project, personally spent nearly $500 million on “election technology” with benefits and registration overwhelmingly going to Democratic areas, in violation of state laws in many cases.13 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question7 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question
I for one am sad to see Yahoo Answers go. I have been here from nearly the beginning and was a daily user in the early years.
The site gave me much humour and release when I was going through some testing and dark times and gave me something to come home from work to look forward to.
Randomly, after striking out in normal social settings and internet dating sites, I also met my partner to be on here and after 11 years we are still together.
This isn’t a question so it might be one of the last violations, it was just a way to say thank you before the site goes read only in a few hours.
Thank you Yahoo Answers, you changed my life.
First Ascent4 AnswersPolls & Surveys3 days ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Trump tries to ignore the virus because it is bad for business.
Biden is doing well in getting americans vaccinated.
The problem is opposition to common sense by the republican party. They seem to oppose vaccination and want to open everything up, get together in groups and increase the spread. I do not understand the stupidity of republicans who refuse to follow basic rules to make the disease go away. It is is they want to die.
Biden would succeed if american followed rules and common sense, but that will not happen, so covid variants will kill americans for years to come.8 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 137Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 202Upvotes of all answers in this question
I’m a 63 yo woman from Portugal and you?41 AnswersPolls & Surveys4 days ago
- 192Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 285Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 432Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 114Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 230Upvotes of all answers in this question65 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersPolls & Surveys4 days ago
- 67Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 42Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes I could make a baseline non insulting question about Joe Biden and it was amazing how fast it was taken down. It really started going downhill when Verizon bought Yahoo. I imagine a bunch of soy boys with ironic beards working in some crammed up Verizon building in cubicles getting triggered similar to how liberals screamed at the sky the day Trump won. Verizon sold itself to the devil of course with the NSA before Google so it's no surprise they're controlled by the woke globalist.7 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
People should be hired based on their merit. Discrimination such as affirmative action should be illegal.25 AnswersPolitics4 days ago