Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
Since he betrayed the royal family should he be banned from attending?18 AnswersRoyalty4 hours ago
- 215Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
wrote up a police report and he wrote in the report that it was the other person's fault. This week, I found out that that person's insurance company and my insurance company finished subrogation and it was determined that that person's insurance company wasn't going to pay for the damage done to my car. So, if it was written in the police report that it was the other person's fault then how can their insurance company not pay anything towards the damage on my car?7 AnswersInsurance & Registration16 hours ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do conservatives realize it is not possible to conduct enough YouTube research to become an expert on vaccines?
I don't care if you spend 2 hours everyday watching YouTube videos about vaccine scams. That's not research - it's entertainment for the gullible.
True research involves studying peer-reviewed scientific journals. It requires study and specialized education at an accredited university (aka "liberal indoctrination centers").
Maybe the other people in your multilevel marketing program are impressed by Dr. Demon Sperm, but people with a three digit IQ know that true expertise requires years of dedication and study.11 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 865Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 207Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 64Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 164Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question33 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question29 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 754Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Like many corners of the internet, Yahoo Answers has become a cesspool of conspiracy theories and outlandish questions that dragged down Yahoo's brand as it tries to move upscale. For example, one of the top questions on the website Tuesday morning asks "Is Yahoo Answers being shut down because conservatives have exposed the Socialist takeover of America?"126 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 64Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Everyone is blaming somebody, who do you blame?453 AnswersPolitics5 days ago
- 182Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does cancel-culture America really believe they can shape the country in their image using passive/aggressive force? Then what happens?
Has it even thought things through that far? Has it considered how many factions currently aligned to eradicate conservatives will refuse to play well with each other once liberalism is the only game in town?
Let’s avoid playing Devil’s Advocate locally and jump ahead where all like-minded liberals are all on the same page or at least have reached some kind of détente with each other. What happens after that? Anyone think China, Russia, Iran, North Korea and others are just going to roll-over when they see the Utopian perfection liberals have created in the U.S.?
Think you can wait to cross that bridge when you come to it? If so, you haven’t been keeping up with current events. Those countries aren’t going to wait for liberal/socialist America to get all its ducks in a row.
I expect no one will answer this question or will refuse to accept the premise if they write anything at all. It doesn’t matter anyway since this forum won’t exist soon, but I just thought some of you should think about everything that’s happening all the way through to the end.
Maybe, the world would actually be a better place if everyone would just do what liberal America says. I’m pretty certain that’s not going to happen. Y’all got a Plan ‘B’? Maybe, you should create one before marching the entirety of conservative America over the cliff's edge.7 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 218Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes, that is a well known fact.16 AnswersYahoo Answers3 days ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersPolls & Surveys23 hours ago