Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 285Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 155Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do they truly love each other or is there an agenda behind it all?
Are they equals or is one over powering the other?
Does Harry truly love her? And does she truly love him?
Is she attractive enough to be with the Prince of England? Should he still be in the Royal Family?
Would Meghan ever be friendly with the royals again?
Why did it all go so wrong?
Do you think Meghan was suited for the royal family? Strong enough to be in the royal family?
Do you think an American should have been allowed to marry into the royal family?
Do you think it will last? Will Harry and Meghan get divorced or separate?
Will Harry return to the United Kingdom?
Do you miss fun Prince Harry? Do you think he’s happy with his new life, new wife?62 AnswersRoyalty4 days ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do mortgage companies require proof of tenant insurance if you are renting the home to a third party? ?
and do they do some type of inspection at any time?4 AnswersRenting & Real Estate1 day ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
Are you preparing for the UK Civil War between Prince William's and Prince Harry's armies, following the tragic death of their grandfather?Favorite Answer:
I'm ready to fight with Harry's army. With all us trolls who will fight for him, it will be like a Lord of the rings wars.14 AnswersRoyalty3 days ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
In this context, it is important to note the closeness of the race: just 44,000 votes in three states, a total of 0.013 percent of the total votes cast nationwide, would have needed to be switched from Biden to Trump to have handed President Trump a victory. In a free and fair U.S. election, Donald Trump would have certainly been reelected, and probably reelected easily.
So while I remain somewhat skeptical about the mass rigging of the vote count itself, most assuredly everything else about the election was rigged.
The voter registration and the voting process was rigged: Facebook helped register more than 4.4 million voters, with a clear and substantial slant to the Democrats. Meanwhile, Mark Zuckerberg, through the Center for Technology and Civic Life, whose intricate dark money plans were revealed by the Amistad Project, personally spent nearly $500 million on “election technology” with benefits and registration overwhelmingly going to Democratic areas, in violation of state laws in many cases.13 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 137Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 202Upvotes of all answers in this question
I’m a 63 yo woman from Portugal and you?41 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 192Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 432Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 114Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 230Upvotes of all answers in this question65 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 67Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 42Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes I could make a baseline non insulting question about Joe Biden and it was amazing how fast it was taken down. It really started going downhill when Verizon bought Yahoo. I imagine a bunch of soy boys with ironic beards working in some crammed up Verizon building in cubicles getting triggered similar to how liberals screamed at the sky the day Trump won. Verizon sold itself to the devil of course with the NSA before Google so it's no surprise they're controlled by the woke globalist.7 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
People should be hired based on their merit. Discrimination such as affirmative action should be illegal.25 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 31Upvotes of all answers in this question