- 770Upvotes of all answers in this question245 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 119Upvotes of all answers in this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”43 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
Is this statement true or false: Franklin D. Roosevelt is the USA's best president, the worst is Donald Trump?Favorite Answer:
It's debatable who was the best President.
There was Washington, Lincoln, FDR...
as for the worst:
There's no debate. Trump - without a doubt. The only fascist President11 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question9 AnswersRoyalty12 hours ago
- 526Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 55Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 296Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.85 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 54Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 630Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 157Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 165Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 950Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 31Upvotes of all answers in this question
I weigh 64 kilogrammes (141 pounds). I'm 1.75 metres tall and a 20 year old man.24 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
My mom recently passed away. I am the executor of her estate. I want to give my sister a check for her share of the estate. ?
My sister insists that she will only take cash. She will not take a check or a wire transfer. How should I pay my sister her share of the estate? I do not feel comfortable paying her in cash. Thank you for your answer.36 AnswersRenting & Real Estate22 hours ago
- 68Upvotes of all answers in this question
While Democratic Governors are shutting things down why aren't they shutting down left wing protests?Favorite Answer:
Great question why have they condoned these all along? I guess that Covid is smart enough to know who is a democrat and a Republican they are hypocrites20 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 305Upvotes of all answers in this question74 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
If I understand my history lessons in School correctly, there were a strong opinion in the US to stay out of WW2 in Europe and Asia. Not that the US was especially friendly with Japan or Nazi Germany, but because ;'...let them deal with their own problems over there, and leave us out of it!'. Is this historically incorrect? ...and Churchill desperately tried to lobby the US to get involved, so was he secretly 'pleased' when Pearl Harbour was attacked, since that suddenly involved the US by default?23 AnswersHistory11 hours ago
- 64Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question