- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question
I thought the vaccine was safe?10 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Finally something I can agree with AOC on. Hope she keeps insisting.. the creep should be investigated and fired.10 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
Okay so I'm 18, in uni and am moving out in about a months time. My bank account was upgraded a couple years ago and I then had access to £1,500 in savings that my mum has added to plus my christening, communion, birthday money, etc. I don't really touch it and when I do I replace it in time other than £500 that was used for car insurance which was agreed.
So on to the situation at hand, I need a guarantor to move out (just for myself, my housemates not included) and asked my mum to be it as she meets the criteria. She refused for a while and then give me the option of if she's to be my guarantor then I give her £500 of my savings to put away then she will be. However, she knows if I give her that then I cannot move out as I'll be using it for rent until my next uni loan instalment is paid as I'm on half of my normal salary due to covid and I have to pay a deposit for the property.
After an argument over the money I told her that no I didn't want her to be my guarantor then as she knew it would mean I couldn't move out. So this continued for a while and she's now demanding that I give her the full grand and a half which I do not have especial since £500 of it is completely gone for things she agreed to.
At the end of the day the vast majority of the money is my own from the celebrations I listed above. Although she's tryna say she's put a fiver a week in since I was born which just doesn't add up in the slightest either.
What should I do?11 AnswersOther - Family & Relationships3 days ago
- 247Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 109Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
It sounds like he did not know up from down during the virus crisis and his dealing with younger women on the job has been questionable.18 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this question
A private school teacher’s salary is about 10k less than a public school teacher’s salary11 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 68Upvotes of all answers in this question35 AnswersPolls & Surveys6 hours ago
- 101Upvotes of all answers in this question
Actually it’s 1.9 trillion to be fair52 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
Did democrats found the KKK to go after blacks or to go after white republicans who supported blacks?
I’ve read both. Which was the main reason?10 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question6 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 99Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
I would consider seeing GONE WITH THE WIND again...38 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 136Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 738Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 hours ago
- 77Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 302Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
You no doubt have your mind already made up. As does everyone regarding politics, they don't care what is right or wrong no matter what. The difference between Biden and Trump is in the action with trump he targeted a specific person, in that of killing of General Suleimani. Biden was acting on the attacks of our American soldiers. Sometimes you need to just act quick and effectively. Protecting our American troops should always be front and center.
My feeling on these matters is that it's best left up to our Intelligence. There will forever be animosity between Republicans and Democrats with each side thinking they are right and can do it better and the public being their cheerleaders. It's been like that since the beginning of politics. We as civilians actually don't know anything regarding this stuff, as it should be. All we can offer up is a lot of armchair opinions. The United States Intelligence Community is a group of separate United States government intelligence agencies and subordinate organizations, that work separately and together to conduct intelligence activities to support the foreign policy and national security of the United States so let them do the job we hired them to do. If more people would leave their bias buried they may learn that both our presidents did what they felt was best at the time.71 AnswersPolitics2 days ago