- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
Will CNN's Jeffrey Toobin claim his Zoom account was hacked when he showed his private parts on a zoom call?
Whenever high profile Libs get caught in scandals involving technology, their usual first defense is to claim their account was hacked.18 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you think Dodgers would have a better chance to win World Series if they bench Kershaw and Jansen for the entire series?
Kershaw and Jansen are two of the biggest chokers in playoff history.9 AnswersBaseball2 days ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
When you tell a liberal that socialism is bad, they always reply “YoU dOnT kNoW wHaT sOcIAlIsM iS”. Just curious if they actually believe this. Apparently if we disagree with their terrible opinions on socialism we must not know what it is. I find it hilarious that they have no real argument just an ad hominem7 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
The airways are flooded with anti-Trump ads, all media outlets are promoting their agenda through sports and entertainment celebrities, etc. Why don't they have any conservatives in their public service statements telling people to vote?9 AnswersPolitics1 hour ago
- 480Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 142Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 869Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 103Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 98Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 360Upvotes of all answers in this question
With the elections approaching, I have been trying to figure out why anyone would vote for Trump. What has he actually done?
1. The Economy
Republicans love to point out how great the economy is under Trump (before the pandemic). But think about this, Obama in its last few years created more jobs than Trump has in the last 4. While Obama inherited a massive recession, Trump inherited a decently growing economy.
2. Foreign Policy
America right now is the pariah of the world. No one respect us anymore. Allies like Britain, France, Germany want nothing to do with the Trump administration. He got out of the Iran deal to get what in return. Iran has restarted its nuclear facilities and is even more accepted in the international community.
He got out of the Paris deal just because Obama did it. He relaxed EPA regulations allowing companies and industries to whatever they want. No one can argue that the environment is better under Trump whatsoever.
4. Fiscal Policy
He gave a massive tax cut mostly beneficial to wealthy while increasing spending in other areas. Now we have a massive deficit. Think about it... the gov is making less in taxes but spending more. The poor and middle class has nothing to show for these cuts.
Despite his boasts, trade deficit with China has grown under Trump. More and more countries are now looking to china for economic leadership.
6. The wall
Whether you agree or not with the idea of a wall. Where is it?64 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 239Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 146Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 240Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 73Upvotes of all answers in this question
Seriously, do middle income liberals actually believe CHINA Biden when he says he will not raise your taxes?
If you believe him, think carefully about what he said! “Back in 2017, Trump signed off on a massive overhaul of the tax code: the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.” Middle income wage earners DID receive a tax reduction under this Act; there is no denying that. CHINA Biden said if he is elected, on day one, he will repeal this Act. Middle income taxes will go up under CHINA Biden like you never saw before, PERIOD!20 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 108Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 317Upvotes of all answers in this question65 AnswersPolitics3 days ago