- 42Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why are they trying to convict Donald Trump instead of just ending the Trump presidency and letting us move on?Favorite Answer:
he's already impeached. now it's up to the senate to confirm and convict him. the idea is to never have him run from office again. as rumors state he'll try to do so again next term.27 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
If we find out Trump had first hand knowledge about the virus and was in on it how would you feel about him then Republicans?Favorite Answer:
Actually the Coronavirus is just another example of Trump ignoring his oath of office!
He told Bob Woodward about it!13 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 40Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this question
Just wondering about the reason for this.12 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why doesn't anyone say the quiet part out loud as to why Republicans want Covid 19 to spread as much as possible?
I mean everyone knows they are the White Supremacist party with links to Hitler style fascism.6 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 422Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 238Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 531Upvotes of all answers in this question
What are her qualifications? She was so unpopular in the democratic primary. I'd say even insignificant. Why not bernie sanders?130 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 324Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 564Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm personally a democrat, but I am absolutely against AOC and the other younger democrats who say "cancel all student debt". I think it is completely unfair to use public tax payer money to eliminate private individual debt. I also don't think it is fair for all the parents and kids who worked multiple jobs to pay for college to see kids just have college loans canceled for free.
What do you think?176 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 151Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 140Upvotes of all answers in this question
Now that Hank Aaron is dead (rest in well deserved peace, sir), who's Baseball's greatest living player?
Personally, I'll go with Willie Mays.70 AnswersBaseball2 days ago
- 807Upvotes of all answers in this question
Many of his Executive Orders and Executive Actions on his first day are geared towards aiding Foreigners at the expense of America.
Per the New York Times:
5 of those Executive Orders or Actions favored Illegal Immigrants over Americans.
1 restarts letting people from designated terrorist nations back into the USA.
He revoked the Keystone Oil Pipeline putting thousands of Americans out of work and making us more dependent on foreign countries for our fossil fuels.105 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 107Upvotes of all answers in this question
For me Coraline wins this one. The "other mother" in that film makes me very uneasy36 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 day ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question195 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 48Upvotes of all answers in this question
Wow...was it surreal to see the US flag taken down from capital building by the Trump Mob in Jan. 6th, and replaced by a Trump flag?
And there was this other shocking scene of a Trump mob guy trying to beat a police officer lying on the ground with an American flag attached to a flag pole.
My GOD !!!14 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 323Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 107Upvotes of all answers in this question30 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago