- 58Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
There is no more Prince Harry... now he's just Harry of Los Angeles. They're probably already calling him Hank.19 AnswersRoyalty2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.107 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 213Upvotes of all answers in this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”61 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 103Upvotes of all answers in this question
Is this statement true or false: Franklin D. Roosevelt is the USA's best president, the worst is Donald Trump?Favorite Answer:
It's debatable who was the best President.
There was Washington, Lincoln, FDR...
as for the worst:
There's no debate. Trump - without a doubt. The only fascist President23 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question
I keep hearing that Americans, even before the pandemic would've had a hard time to come up with 500 bucks in case of an emergency. I can only imagine the financial pain now, and the credit card debt people accumulated. I am debt free at 29, with 120K saved and still live my life and do and buy what I want. So what gives? Are Americans just really that bad with money and saving, and just live for today without future repercussions?9 AnswersPersonal Finance1 day ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this question20 AnswersNewborn & Baby10 hours ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 130Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 88Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersPolls & Surveys16 hours ago
- 97Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 149Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersEtiquette16 hours ago
- 95Upvotes of all answers in this question
If my house was on fire I'd want the individuals putting out the fire to be experts at putting out fires, I wouldn't want them hired just because they weren't white, anyone who can't pass whatever tests they have to prove they're qualified for the job shouldn't be allowed to have the job!27 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 308Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 42Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 458Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.107 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 89Upvotes of all answers in this question