Article: Obama's Job Approval Drops Below Carter's
President Obama's slow ride down Gallup's daily presidential job approval index has finally passed below Jimmy Carter, earning Obama the worst job approval rating of any president at this stage of his term in modern political history.
Since March, Obama's job approval rating has hovered above Carter's, considered among the 20th century's worst presidents, but today Obama's punctured Carter's dismal job approval line. On their comparison chart, Gallup put Obama's job approval rating at 43 percent compared to Carter's 51 percent.
Read more here:7 AnswersElections9 years ago
Question to voters who definitely will not vote for Obama. What will you do if Romney is the GOP nominee?
1. Vote enthusiastically for Romney
2. Hold your nose and vote for Romney
3. Wait and see who he selects as VP
4. Vote for a third-party candidate
5. Sit out the election.
Please limit your choice to one of the five - and give a reason for your choice.11 AnswersElections9 years ago
According to NOAA, the chances of the Sun emitting a solar flare and disrupting Earth's satellites, communication and the power grid has increased to 20 percent.
Should we call on President Obama to issue an Executive Order to make it illegal for the Sun to act this way? Eric Holder can file a Federal lawsuit if need be.
Or should we call on the Republican Congress to declare the Sun's actions an act of war? Maybe if we invade the sun we'll finally find the WMD that was missing in Iraq.
What say you?4 AnswersGovernment9 years ago
1. When did you start hating him?
2. Contrary to what you might think, he wasn't a conservative. He expanded government with "no child left behind" and prescription drug coverage. The question is - would you have liked him better if he had a "D" after his name instead of an "R"?9 AnswersPolitics9 years ago
Why not ignore it if it bothers - there are, after all, other news sources. Does the Left resent their views being challenged? Do they long for the days when there were just three TV news networks, with basically one point of view?20 AnswersPolitics9 years ago