“The truth is that everyone is bored, and devotes himself to cultivating habits.”
I am an engineering major going starting his Master's degree soon. Whenever I wanted to check my work in prior classes, I would use Symbolab or Wolfram. For some reason I only have the windows calculator on my actual computer, but now that it's refusing to update or function properly, I figured it's time to get a real calculator on my desktop.
Any good suggestions??? It would be especially nice if they had the same amount of inputs that Symbo/Wolf have.
Thanks in advance.3 AnswersMathematics3 weeks ago
I currently have the ASRock H61M-HVS motherboard which has the Socket 1155 LGA. The current processor is the Intel Core i3-3220 @ 3.30 GHz ; 3 MB cache; Code name "Ivy Bridge". I'm trying to decide what would be a worthwhile upgrade, preferably without spending 300$ + to do it. The processor is the only piece of hardware I don't replace often so I would appreciate some advice.
I found this list of supported processor chips compliant with my board and its specific socket type: http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H61M-HVS/?cat=CPU and while looking I thought maybe the i7-2600K would be a good upgrade - do you disagree or have a better suggestion? let me know. This list may/may not be outdated and be missing other current supported chips but I figured it was a good place to start. To my knowledge, upgrading from a dual-core to a quad-core at the same frequency or higher is a substantial upgrade, isn't this correct? That is what I base my opinion on.
Thanks for any help!2 AnswersDesktops4 years ago
Instead of having to explain everything all over again, please took a look at my post here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/625263/wh... It includes the info on my OS being Windows 8.1 , Links to my motherboard, my computer model, BIOS version, etc. Thanks in advance for any help, as mentioned in the forum post I am tempted to do a BIOS update but a little worried it might mess things up.2 AnswersDesktops4 years ago
- 2 AnswersPolls & Surveys5 years ago
1. Do you scramble your eggs in a bowl or directly on the pan?
1. What is your favorite form of egg: omelet, scrambled, fried, etc?
2. Have you ever thrown eggs at someone or something?
3. When was the last time you got a twin egg? (two yolks)
4. Did you ever piss off the chickens on Zelda?3 AnswersPolls & Surveys5 years ago
If a device was mass produced that could give the ability to see peoples intentions right away, do you think Quality of Life would increase?
* Quality of life - being mainly focused on happiness as a whole within society.
Do you think it would cause more conflict or that the long-term effects would be greatly beneficial?2 AnswersPolls & Surveys6 years ago
My friend has asked me for suggestions and I can't think of one, the sign is supposed to say:
"Never too late to make your yard look great!"
but she's one "k" short so she has to get rid of *look* or *make* and I can't think of an appropriate word that will sound nice and replace one of those.
Also if you can think of a catchier, more unique phrase I wouldn't mind that either.4 AnswersWords & Wordplay6 years ago
- 25 AnswersPolls & Surveys6 years ago
(8) Air Conditioning
(10) Internet7 AnswersPolls & Surveys6 years ago
- 14 AnswersPolls & Surveys6 years ago
1. To those who believe in something involving an afterlife: Would you still be spiritually "active" if there were no afterlife?
2. Faith is believing in something without proof. You agree there is no proof, correct? if not, please explain your view on this.
3. What reasons do you have that all other religions on this planet are false and yours is the "true" one? If you answered "Yes" to number 2 then you don't have to answer this question.
4. Do you agree that "sex without marriage" can influence a religious individual to count that as too important a factor when getting married? A sexually active person who decides to get married will have sex as less of a motivator to get married since they are already receiving it. They wouldn't be "rewarded" with sex.
5. What kind of drugs have you done throughout your life? (not really relevant but I felt like throwing a random question in here)13 AnswersReligion & Spirituality6 years ago
A girl did this to me. I probably won't act on it either way due to the uncertainty of the situation and the circumstances BUT I am curious to what others think about it.5 AnswersPolls & Surveys6 years ago
A girl did this to me. I probably won't act on it either way due to the uncertainty of the situation and the circumstances BUT I am curious to what others think about it.2 AnswersSingles & Dating7 years ago
I ask this namely to those who are religious but anyone is free to answer.
If false I have another question for you: So what reason do you think other religions originated?
I can't lie, death crosses my mind once in awhile, I feel like that's a normal occurrence for anyone. I can't bring myself to believe in a religion but that doesn't mean I don't understand why others may be spiritual for this reason.10 AnswersReligion & Spirituality7 years ago
- 3 AnswersPolls & Surveys7 years ago