Have ground "troops" fire laser tage like lasers at the aircraft and have the aircraft try to dodge the artillery.
If you need more ideas and help you can contact me:
Selma, Texas 78154
Buellir@yahoo.com1 AnswerMilitary2 months ago
If you need ice cold water but you have to put the water in the freezer now and you cant get to it until 2 hours what do you do?
- Put boiling hot water in a pitcher and let it freeze....this give you more time until before its frozen. Applications to other chemical reactions in chemistry and real use application from this principle.3 AnswersChemistry2 months ago
- Start training prospective pilots from childhood in the G chamber.3 AnswersAircraft2 months ago
I love the deep house song and its titles Disco's Revenge not meaning violence for me but that I hope to get better for my life in all aspects as I continue to learn and grow.3 AnswersLyrics2 months ago
Jesus said you can move mountains with the faith of a mustard seed. Move the mountain of smoking with Jesus by prayer and fasting and replace urges to smoke with cognitive behavior therapy from B.F to program yourself to hate and not like the ciggrettes anymore.
Write 200 times on a piece of paper "I dont want to smoke because its killing me."7 AnswersReligion & Spirituality2 months ago
Waving a white checkered racing flag at oncomming traffic to the main gate during lunch hour, while playing the Top Gun Anthem song2 AnswersMilitary2 months ago
- Randolph Air Force Base. Nice parks, great gym pools ect close to New Braunfels and Selma Stagecoach1 AnswerMilitary2 months ago
Burn it to a crisp then apply a "solvent" that removes some of that excess carbon so it edible3 AnswersChemistry2 months ago
-At 186,00 miles a second you no longer age (given we could sustain our life travelling thsi fast).
- By logic definition, if as we approach the speed of light we do not age and stop aging at 186,000 miles per sencond--then it must then follow if we surpass the speed of light we will reverse our aging process.3 AnswersPhysics2 months ago
- 6 AnswersMarriage & Divorce2 months ago
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’18 AnswersReligion & Spirituality2 months ago
Do you believe in once saved, always saved? Does Revelation 3:5 tell us we can go from a state of being saved to unsaved?
"The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels."10 AnswersReligion & Spirituality3 months ago
"You believe in one God, you do well, but even the demons believe, and tremble."13 AnswersReligion & Spirituality3 months ago