I’ve been dating my girlfriend for 11 months already. The last time I spoken to her was 5 months ago. There was no arguments beforehand. Just that I’ve been really busy. When I finally got back to her, she told me she have a new boyfriend and thought I didn’t want to be with her anymore. I told her that I still wanted to be her boyfriend and told her if I am not interested in being her boyfriend, I would tell her. I am always interested in being hers forever unless she told me that she isnt interested anymore.
1. How come she thought that I didn’t want to be with her anymore?
2. How come she didn’t trust me that I wanted to be her boyfriend?
3. What would you assume about your significant other if your signficant other was busy for a period of time?
4. Why is it hard to find people that is really loyal? If my girlfriend didn’t get back to me for years and years, I would still consider her as my girlfriend as long as she didn’t state that she isnt interested in me anymore. If she passed away and I didn’t know about it, I would still consider myself as her boyfriend and would stay loyal to her because I wouldn’t know about her passing away.
5. Is my loyality good or bad?2 AnswersSingles & Dating3 years ago
I met her 3 nights ago, a friend of a friend. When I made eye contact with her, she smiled.I thought she was beautiful so I went up to her and told her. She got all happy. I am really happy that I made her happy. Yesterday, I went out with her and I held her hand and she got all happy again.
1. When I told her that she looks beautiful, how come she blushed and she smiled like crazy?
2. When I held her hand for the first time, how come she got really happy?1 AnswerSingles & Dating3 years ago