While I gone to the store my husband decided that it was ok for his 16 year old daughter and her 18 year old boyfriend could spend the night and sleep in the same bed. I was Against it but it was decided and it was made clear I didn't have any other choice but accept it. This morning I told them to never expect it to happen again. There was a big fight and now I'm just a b**** and everyone is mad at me It's not right for a 16 year old girl to do that. I would have been fine with it if he had slept on the couch. But not the same bed. I'm not stupid I know what teenagers do. She's not my kid she's my step kid if his mother or her mother wants to let them fine but I should be able to set rules and boundaries for them while they are under my supervision. Her father just wants to be her friend. But she has friends she needs a parent5 AnswersParenting6 years ago
I have a 55 gal fish tank that is not being used and all the little mice rats hamsters Guniea pigs gerbils looked so cute. I would love to have one. I talked to the man there who gave me his thoughts and even let me hold one of the rats. I liked it was very pretty soft and gentle. Do you have a rodent? What kind ? What do you think is the best kind?3 AnswersRodents7 years ago
My next door neighbor had a stroke and now is in a nursing home. Family was staying there but I haven't seen them lately. I found out today they've left. One of the small dogs got out of the fence and I have him. The biggest dogs that is chained up had no water or food. I got the big one some food and water and brought the small one in my yard. Some one was supposed to had come got these animals two days ago but haven't shown up. The little one was covered in fleas and starving. I bathed fed and treated the fleas. But the big dog is too wild to do anything with. He almost knocked me over when I brought him water and food. I live in a small town I'm unemployed and unable to care for them what can I do? Is it even legal for me to do anything ? Help I can't stand that these dogs are suffering7 AnswersDogs7 years ago
Disney world in fla or
Pigion forge in tn ?
We have disney hopper tickets but they never expire so we can go anytime. My husband has been but not me. We've both been to pigeon forge last year it was fun. He would rather go to tn I want fla since I've never been. He doesn't really want disney he says he doesn't like it there's nothing in Orlando but that and it's crowded. We plan on a vaca somewhere in September so help us decide please4 AnswersOther - United States7 years ago
I was laying in bed watching tv and face booking when I heard a loud bang I looked up and saw my bedroom door opening. It had been open but only slightly. No one was there. I hear all kinds of noises like foot steps and bangs. I has an odd dream about a red haired woman. She was all I saw. A young pretty girl reaching out towards me. I woke up and she was still there. Faded but I could see her. (My husband said had seen her too in our other house. We had weird things go on there too. Cold wind gusting in a closed room and doors opening and closing. ) my animals see things we can't. My dog will fallow something with his eyes. Sometimes he barks and growls and is terrified. I don't know what it is if it has something to do with my dream the fact that my husband saw the girl too scares me. He had never told me about seeing her only when I told him did his eyes get big and he got scared. It scared me I shook violently for several mins after seeing her and it took hours to calm down. Sorry about the long post was trying to be thorough. Any way what do u think.4 AnswersParanormal Phenomena8 years ago
Scenes From the Movies
1. Large, loft-style apartments in New York City are well within the price range of most people--whether they are employed or not.
2. At least one of a pair of identical twins is born evil.
3. Should you decide to defuse a bomb, don't worry which wire to cut. You will always choose the right one.
4. Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communications system of any invading alien society.
5. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts: your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
6. When you turn out the light to go to bed, everything in your bedroom will still be clearly visible, just slightly bluish.
7. If you are blonde and pretty, it is possible to become a world expert on nuclear fission at the age of 22.
8. Honest and hard working policemen are traditionally gunned down three days before their retirement.
9. Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their arch enemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley systems, deadly gasses, lasers, and man-eating sharks, which will allow their captives at least 20 minutes to escape.
10. All beds have special L-shaped cover sheets that reach the armpit level on a woman but only to waist level on the man lying beside her.
11. All grocery shopping bags contain at least one stick of French bread.
12. It's easy for anyone to land a plane providing there is someone in the control tower to talk you down.
13. Once applied, lipstick will never rub off--even while scuba diving.
14. You're very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.
15. Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German or Russian officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language. A German or Russian accent will do.
16. The Eiffel Tower can be seen2 AnswersMovies8 years ago
My husband dreams of snakes every night. I saw the bedroom door open on its own. We both hear strange noises in the house. My animals seem to see things that we can't. My dog is terrified of them. He growls viciously and stares at something only he seems to see. I had a dream of a red haired woman ( I already asked about it u may have seen ) what's going on in my house10 AnswersReligion & Spirituality8 years ago
Please don't ridicule me. One night I was sleeping and in my dream I saw a beautiful red-haired woman. Beautiful but terrifying. She was all I saw everything else was black. She was reaching for my head her hands outstretched. I woke up I still saw her. I couldn't move as she slowly faded away her hands closing into a fist near my face as tho grabbing something. When I could move I screamed. My husband said he had never heard anyone scream like that before. I ran out the bedroom as fast as I could. I shook violently for several minutes and it took hours to calm down. I don't feel like this was a normal dream. Do you know what I saw. have you ever experanced anything like this. Thank you11 AnswersReligion & Spirituality8 years ago
It's just the same old crap u got trolls u got idiots, some " Christians " and I use the tem loosely bashing the non believers u got the non believers bashing the Christians real or not and then u got a few real people asking for real help. I guess my question is dose any one else see this ??1 AnswerReligion & Spirituality8 years ago
Ok what tv show is this from
Dancing is forbidden !1 AnswerComedy9 years ago