Hi, I'm in a mid life crisis with my dog. He is a Labrador (high energy out of control puppy) he is a big boy and is VERY strong. He has a loving personality towards my family. Things started very young with him:
1. He mouths/jumps up.
2. Barks at strangers/lunges and bites.
3. Pulls on the lead/lunges at stranger dogs - he chases them away when they come close often in attack mode.
4. He DESTROYS everything.
5. When someone is at the door his hackles on his back go straight up and he is barking like mad.
6. He is very greedy and steals food off plates.
7. Can't have anyone around anymore.
8. Jumps over fences to get to people (my neighbor is TERRIFIED of him) even my whole street is always on edge.
9. He growls at people.
10. (I do recall when he was younger - a little boy running down a hill - my dog chases him and pushes him over).
I think the reasons like he is, is because he was born on a farm - living outside with his mother and siblings. He isn't socialized and is very insecure and frightened.
I'm a full time parent with a cleaning franchise - I have 2 other dogs (good as gold) and 2 children who go to school. UK.
I just need suggestions - not hate. My family was going to book him in for a residential but wasn't sure if it was going to work as we didn't wanna pay for something that didn't.
One more question - is an untrained, high energy 1 year 7 months 22 days dog dangerous? and can is be taken away and be put to sleep if you don't train it?
Thanks :)6 AnswersDogs9 months ago
I had my pc set up with a headset and a micophone to film something, then afterwards I unplugged the cord and mic and now, I can hear myself talking and typing in the background of my computer screen, when nothing is plugged in. I've tried hard resetting didn't work, I've tried task bar neither did that. I've had this problem ages ago, but I cannot remember the solution. And when I tap on my keyboard, I can hear it echoing into the laptop. Help, and how can I stop this?1 AnswerLaptops & Notebooks2 years ago