With the new Prerelease around the corner I will once again post my super popular rules to make the Prerelease a better time for all (including a judge like myself).
1. Do not argue with Me (or your judge), I probably know more than you do and even if I dont, I have the final word and can DQ you.
2. Do NOT comment on other people's games. If you see a game-play error or someone cheating, do not hesitate to call a judge over.
3. For the first time ever, you are actually permitted to use your prerelease foil in the tournament.
4. The "rule of 4" does not apply in this tournament. You may have 6 copies of a card if you open them in your packs.
5. Please report your results as soon as you are done your match. I do not want to be tracking everyone down for results.
6. This is not a super-competitive format, go easy on the newer players, we are here to have fun.
7. Epic Experiment cannot be used to cast an "overload" card for the overload cost.
8. Really important, this is NOT your parents house and your Mother is NOT here to clean up after you. Please be tidy and throw out all your trash.
9. Above all else, have fun. If you arent here to have fun then you shouldnt be playing the game.
Sorry about the length but I found that giving people this list helps me do my job at the Prerelease.