Kraziegurl79 ist ein Rock Star
I'm a singer, songwriter, and musician who's trying to make it in this sick, sad world.
My 1 1/2 year old Chihuahua like to lick her little sister's head, causing her to go bald in certain spots. How could we stop her from doing that, and will here little sister's fur ever grow back?4 AnswersDogs5 years ago
I am 34 years old and it seems like my life isn't getting any better since the day I came into this world! It started with bad family history (parent's separation, abuse, etc...), horrible experiences growing up (especially while in high school), only for my adulthood to be at its absolute worse (string of bad relationships, rape, struggling to survive financially, hatred towards me, failed career...). And to top it all off, my husband wants a divorce after a year of marriage. He doesn't understand what I've went through my life and how I'm horribly depressed. He just ridicules me and calls me crazy. I have gone through enough in my life and the last thing I want is a divorce and the horrors of the single life. I have had enough of failure and I'm thinking of ending it all! I am out of options.11 AnswersMental Health8 years ago
For all you singers out there, who has started you singing? It could be a family member, favorite singers growing up, a musician that made a huge impact on your life. For me:
1) My father ( He won my mother over when he sang in high school and he always used to plug the mike into the stereo abd sang when I was very young back in the early 80's. Sadly, he passed away in 2003).
2) Teena Marie (Ever heard of Cassanova Brown and Yes Indeed...and the rest, love it!)
3) Prince (as a singer and musician).
4) The Jacksons (mainly Michael)
5) Whitney Houston (her voice makes me cry)6 AnswersSinging8 years ago
- 8 AnswersPolls & Surveys9 years ago
- 24 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 decade ago
If one day, these two singers (in your opinion) come out with a song that would be insufferable! LOL
- 9 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 decade ago
- 3 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 decade ago
For me, it was E.T. back in 1982. I was 3 years old!
Here's mine - 1979
Big plus if you know the #1 song on the day or week you were born!
January 11, 1979 - "Too Much Heaven" by The Bee Gees20 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 decade ago
What do you absolutely HATE about them?
I hate being forced to go to family events (particularly my boyfriend's family), and having to be nice to people I hate...and their damn brats, too!! Not to mention the cold weather and the stupid holiday commercials!!!8 AnswersPolls & Surveys1 decade ago