Hi. Thanks for checking in to see who I am. I am an engineer, and founder of Entelechy Corporation, creator of http://www.howtodecide.com. I am here on Yahoo Answers to share what I've learned creating decision guides for HowToDecide. The authors of the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines recognized the value of this sort of contribution when they wrote, "If you have years of experience in something, have a special hobby, own your own business, or if you are a knowledge partner, it's OK to accompany a good, on-topic answer with a link to your website." While I would love for readers to explore factors and alternatives in greater detail by visiting HowToDecide, my answers usually deliver excellent value on their own and are often given best-answer awards. I am always striving to improve and welcome your feedback via email on how well I answer questions, or how well HowToDecide helps you make decisions.
I sometimes see a user repeat a question in multiple categories concurrently. Usually it's literally copied or retyped almost identically in each category. Is this allowed, and what's the best way for an answerer to deal with it?
1. Answer in one category and ignore the rest.
2. Answer in one category and then copy that answer over to the others.
3. Answer in one category and include links to that answer in others.
4. Report one of the questions and mention the others in the report.
5. Report each question individually.
6. Other?2 AnswersYahoo Answers9 years ago