Assume that you have a polynomial function p(x) of degree 5 that has a root x=a with multiplicity of 3. Based on what was learned this week, explain in complete sentences how will you find the rest of the zeros of this polynomial p(x) by using Synthetic division (You are welcomed to use an example of a polynomial of degree 5 that you create or find somewhere to support your writings). Give it a little bit of thought and explain your reasoning in complete sentences. Check for punctuation and proofreading.Homework Help2 months ago
Answer the following questions about your topic Civil war or Vietnam War
1. What time period is your character alive?
2. What major historical issues occurred during your character’s life?
3. What is the definition of a Primary Source?
4. What Primary Sources are you using? (Provide Citations)
5. What is the definition of a Secondary Source?
6. What Secondary Sources are you using? (Provide Citations)
7. What is the definition of a Moral Dilemma?
8. What is your character’s Moral Dilemma?
if you all wish to answer them thank youHomework Help2 months ago
1)Identify and analyze either an issue, policy or the political culture of Texas.
2) Demonstrate why this why this a state and local issue and not a national issue
3) Explain how this is related to the origin and development of the Texas Constitution.
4) Evaluate how different people in our society maybe affected by the specific issue, policy or the political culture of Texas. What is the public's as well as certain groups like interest groups and political parties' opinion on the matter.Civic Participation2 months ago
Discuss in a well thought out answer the following: List several techniques that college students can use to help ensure meta-cognitive skills are being used to aid in their learning. Be clear and specific and explain why the technique would work in relation to meta-cognition.2 AnswersPsychology10 months ago