RINOs Can Kiss My Biracial Tea Party Bum
jibble jubble jew
That casket was the cheapest looking casket I've ever seen. It looks like one that the state provides to welfare recipients8 AnswersWrestling7 years ago
Sadly, WWE has more guys over 40 running around today than TNA does (Sting's gone, Hogan's gone, Bischoff's gone, and the only ACTIVE wrestlers on the roster that are over 40 are Bully Ray and Kurt Angle. WWE has the 50 year old Billy Gunn as one half of their tag champs, and the 45 BORETISTA (who hasn't even wrestled in 4 years) as the headliner for Mania. Don't get me wrong, TNA still has it's problems, boy does it ever, but the overuse of people over 40 no longer is one of them, especially when WWE has more guys in that age range on their active roster.8 AnswersWrestling7 years ago
look it up...The guy who allegedly designed the rings got the original drawings from Hitler himself6 AnswersPolitics7 years ago
Both male and female2 AnswersWrestling7 years ago
In Coralville, Iowa police shut down 4-year-old Abigail Krstinger’s lemonade stand after it had been up for half an hour. Dustin Krustinger told reporters that his daughter was selling lemonade at 25 cents a cup during the Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Race Across Iowa (or RAGBRAI), and couldn’t have made more than five dollars, adding “If the line is drawn to the point where a four-year-old eight blocks away can’t sell a couple glasses of lemonade for 25 cents, than I think the line has been drawn at the wrong spot.”
Nearby, mother Bobbie Nelson had her kids’ lemonade stand shutdown as well. Police informed her that a permit would cost $400.
This is rediculous. I never had to pay 400 dollars for a permit to sell Lemonade as a kid.... I never had to pay a permit AT ALL.12 AnswersPolitics7 years ago
This is the way government is supposed to be run...
Sadly, Obama doesn't support separation of powers
Yup, that's logical thinking...Let's praise a man who cheats on his wife with countless women, plays women for fools, etc...
Let's condemn someone who believes in equal rights for women12 AnswersPolitics7 years ago
Dissent is the greatest form of patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
If men are to be precluded from offering their sentiments on a matter which may involve the most serious and alarming consequences that can invite the consideration of mankind, reason is of no use to us; the freedom of speech may be taken away, and dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter - George Washington
Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” - Woodrow Wilson10 AnswersPolitics7 years ago
Here are a few trivia questions to see if you can answer them
1. Which current TNA Star (and former TNA world champion) has the distinction of being the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in Ring of Honor?
2. Which ACTIVE TNA wrestler is the only wrestler on the roster (that is ACTIVE, SO JEFF HARDY DON'T COUNT) THAT HAS HELD A MAJOR TITLE IN BOTH WWE AND TNA
3. Which current (and former TNA world champion) has the distinction of being the only man to have held the Ring of Honor World title (thus far) on more than once occasion?
4. Which current TNA Knockout used to date former WWE wrestler Gregory Helms?
5. Which current WWE wrestler has the distinction of having the third longest world title reign in Ring of Honor (this one should be easy) (no it's not CM Punk, his title reign was only 55 days, and was the second shortest reign in ROH next to Jamie Noble)
6. Cody Taylor is currently working the indie scene, which former WWE, TNA, AWA, and WCW wrestler is his father (hint, his dad's last name isn't Taylor, and he was a member of the Kliq, as well as the nWo)
7. Which WWF/WWE Hall of Famer had his own talk show (considered one of the best "talk shows" in pro wrestling history by many hardcore wrestling fans) on WWE TV during his hey day, and once beat up a jobber on his show and uttered the phrase “Just when you think you know all the answers, I change the questions!”?
8. Which current TNA Knockout once played in an all-women football league?
9. Which controversial former ECW "wrestler" (and I use that term loosely) once stabbed a wrestler for no-selling him * note I'm not saying ECW never had good wrestlers, but this guy was more known for hitting people with weapon more than doing actual wrestling moves
10. Which former WWE star is the father of Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt
11. Sting was trained in part by a former WWE/WWF jobber named Billy Anderson...Which current SHIMMER wrestler is Billy's niece
12. The Ultimate Warrior was trained by the same guy who Trained Samoa Joe...which current WWE wrestler was also trained by the same man4 AnswersWrestling7 years ago
Not every wrestler in the HOF has actually worked for the WWWF/WWF/WWE (just pointing that out before people say No, he never worked there)
1. Stan Hansen
2. Bruiser Brody
3. Paul Jones
4. Paul Ellering
5. Lex Luger
7. Kevin Sullivan
8. Brian Pillman
9. Blackjack Mulligan
10. Rick Rude9 AnswersWrestling7 years ago