Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 0Upvotes of all answers in this question7 Answers1 month ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question4 Answers1 month ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question10 Answers2 months ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question13 Answers3 months ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question
For example, I want to buy an Xbox that's used, to be cheaper. But let's say I buy one where the description says "used" and all that you will get with it (Controller, wires, kinect, etc). At no point do they say it's working or not working. Will that prevent me from getting a refund if I expect a working console?
Like "At no point did they say it was a working console, only that they were selling a used console"6 Answers3 months ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question7 Answers3 months ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question14 Answers4 months ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
so good chance Im getting a ps5 for Christmas because my parents think I want that but I really want an xbox. what do I do?
a) don't accept the ps5
b) act stoked on Christmas Day but really go to nearest GameStop and return it for the xbox
c) tell my sisters boyfriends parents that I want an xbox
d) other9 Answers4 months ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question
How are you supposed to get a hold of a PS5 or Xbox series x, checked every store and sold out, but ebay and other online are 1000+?
which is outrageous8 Answers4 months ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question12 Answers5 months ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Xbox Series S is a smaller console and less powerful, if you're playing games on 4k Television you will want the Xbox Series X6 Answers5 months ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question4 Answers5 months ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Did you look at the front. If it says Xbox X|S and Xbox One then it will play on both the series x|s and Xbox one.
I don’t think there is a Cold War that is series X only. I think it’s a hybrid.6 Answers5 months ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question4 Answers5 months ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
I have a 4K TV and I'm sure it is not 120hz. I'm just wondering if it is still worth getting because I would hate to buy a new TV because I bought my current one right after the Xbox One X came out.8 Answers5 months ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
My friend INSISTS that it is okay for him to go out and ENDANGER PEOPLE for an Xbox. He thinks it's okay since he's only going to quickly pick up the Xbox and then leave, but that's still super dangerous. (he has also been continuously going out and grabbing supplies even though he could call me to do it for him.) How do I communicate to him that he is putting other people in danger with his incredible stupidity?5 Answers5 months ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
Pound for pound my pick is Xbox 360. Despite the ring of death issues it is still GOAT to me. It was so much fun to have. What's your all time favorite gaming system?12 Answers6 months ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Actually, the other way around. PS4 controllers annoy me because once the battery runs low, you've got no choice but to plug it into a charger and I don't know if this has changed but mine seems to be pretty picky about which chargers it'll charge from.
With the Xbox controllers you can just swap in a fresh set of AA batteries which takes a few seconds at worst. I keep a couple of sets of rechargables in the charger all the time so I'm not constantly buying batteries either.11 Answers7 months ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question
Im stuck between the two. I’ve been on Xbox for the last decade. But now, I’m stuck on which one to get. Being honest I’m no longer a big gamer, probably going to use it just for Call of Duty6 Answers7 months ago