Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- All Categories
- Politics & Government
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 132Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
It's exactly that mixing I'll miss and one of the few reasons I ever stuck around. The only other place these discussions seem to evolve organically is under random youtube videos, usually something totally unexpected that pulls in a cross section of people.50 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 574Upvotes of all answers in this question158 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question
has been since like 201425 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 99Upvotes of all answers in this question
Chris Wallace said that Vice President Kamala Harris appears to be treating the border crisis like a crime scene in which she wants zero “fingerprints.”
The Fox News anchor addressed the Democrat’s continued absence from the U.S. southern border with Mexico despite a growing humanitarian debacle.
Mr. Wallace made the comment after colleague Bill Hemmer noted her trip to California — but not its southern border — and another to Chicago.27 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 363Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question20 AnswersPolitics24 hours ago
- 171Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
When will liberals finally stop blaming guns for mass shootings and start blaming the person behind the gun?Favorite Answer:
Mass shooters will still be mass shooters if firearms are taken from the law abiding. And, if it somehow mysteriously becomes more difficult for a bad guy to get a gun; they will become mass bombers, mass vehicular killers, mass spreaders of Anthrax, etc.
After all, despite the spin and propaganda, it IS about the criminal. If one cannot see or admit that, they have an agenda or are mentally deficient.14 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 66Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Cancel culture is a label the right wing made up to bych about what displeases them. The claims foment outrage and division.
When extreme right wing fascist Hitler burned the books ... THAT would be cancel culture.6 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
SAD??18 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
It's a good option, but the two don't have to be mutually exclusive. A union presence can make sure that equity in ownership occurs. I can see some businesses making sure senior management owns 70% of the company, then claiming they are worker owned. The power differential is still in the hands of the senior management. It is better to have ownership and power spread across the organization and governed by cooperative rules. The Mondragon Cooperatives are arguably the best example of a long term worker owned cooperative that has evolved into many cooperatives all tied together.13 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Because he didn't take the Covid pandemic very seriously.168 AnswersPolitics5 days ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
If you were given 74 million dollars and told you could only spend it on something that would benefit your community. What would you..?Favorite Answer:
I would start asking non-Whites how much they would need to be paid in order to want to live around their own people in their own country.
May be able to clean one city up a bit with that.. Would probably have to offer them about £15,000 per head to leave, which could see about 5000 less of them. Which would definitely be an investment & benefit for my people in our community.14 AnswersPolitics1 day ago