Density of an atom ????????

The ratio of the size of whole atom to its nucleus is 1 mm to 100 meters or about 1/1000. The mass of one proton/neutron is 1836 times heavier than electron. So the ratio would still be same even if I add a mass of one proton to nucleus for the compensation of all electrons of element of highest electronic... show more The ratio of the size of whole atom to its nucleus is 1 mm to 100 meters or about 1/1000. The mass of one proton/neutron is 1836 times heavier than electron. So the ratio would still be same even if I add a mass of one proton to nucleus for the compensation of all electrons of element of highest electronic configuration. Ignore the packing factor and compressing of nucleus in order to make it more dense.
So now density of an atom = Mass /volume.
Density= mass of all proton, neutron and one extra proton which was added for the compensation of electrons/ volume of whole atom
The figure is too small as 99.009% volume of the atom is empty .Now with the help of Avogadro’s numbers we can calculate the number of atoms in a mass of 1 kg of any element say aluminum. So the theoretical density of 1 kg of Al will be 0.001% of its real desity as 99.009% volume of 1 kg of mass is empty.
So am I a crackpot to post this question??