I have very bad temptations that will not go away..HELP!!?

I have bad temptations that keep rolling back into my mind and it drives me bad. At least I can control it, but one day I will snap. Due to the severity, I will not mention what it is. So how can I deal with it? I have no one to talk to about it as I know that it will not turn out for the best and may make it... show more I have bad temptations that keep rolling back into my mind and it drives me bad. At least I can control it, but one day I will snap. Due to the severity, I will not mention what it is. So how can I deal with it? I have no one to talk to about it as I know that it will not turn out for the best and may make it worse. Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks
Update: *mad
Update 2: It mainly occurs when I get mad, I feel the need to strangle or kill what is angering me. When I was younger, I use to torture animals for fun and I have learnt to control myself, but when I get mad and I feel it again, maybe one day I cannot control myself. It is so hard to stop myself from poisoning that bloody... show more It mainly occurs when I get mad, I feel the need to strangle or kill what is angering me. When I was younger, I use to torture animals for fun and I have learnt to control myself, but when I get mad and I feel it again, maybe one day I cannot control myself. It is so hard to stop myself from poisoning that bloody person or something. I have come close so many times. It literally scratches at the back of my thoughts consistently. It feels so amazing though when I can strangle something.
Update 3: I have had too many moments where I am sitting in a room with people I know and thinking about ways they would die if I killed them or someone else did. It feels so weird that I am thinking of those things and no, I mean NO ONE can see what I was thinking. It is hard to explain.
Update 4: I do not have a brain tumour. Always have been like this, you just cannot live life with other people around thinking like this. It does not help that I just hate other people or anything that bugs or stands in my way.