How many calories should I eat a day?

I'm 5'8" and 200 lbs. My shoulder blade and collar bone are separated. I was doing Insanity, and I was through the first month and halfway through recovery week when the X-Rays came back. I'm not supposed to be working out a lot until July when my Physical Therapy is over, and I want to do some... show more I'm 5'8" and 200 lbs. My shoulder blade and collar bone are separated.

I was doing Insanity, and I was through the first month and halfway through recovery week when the X-Rays came back. I'm not supposed to be working out a lot until July when my Physical Therapy is over, and I want to do some calorie counting so I don't gain tons of weight while I'm injured so I was wondering, about how many calories should I eat a day

I take One-A-Day Teen MultiVitamin for Girls if that is of any importance
I go on walks about four times a week (sometimes I'll take my dogs, either a 85 lb black lab or a 25 lb black lab boxer mix)
I walk up and down stairs a lot at school, about three ups and downs a day (usually more)

Thanks!