Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 years ago

which girl is prettier in your opinion?

girl 1 : http://lightinaction.tumblr.com/post/12934370596

girl 2: http://www.formspring.me/danikeko/picture

neither are me so i wll not be offended just need some opinions !

Favorite Answer

That is not really fair to ask, as both are very beautiful in there own way and no one has the same opinion of beauty, does that make sense? the other thing is even if you are not one of these girls, they do exist and could very well read this article.

Here is a story that I hope has meaning for you.

When I was younger (in my early twenties) I had two very very close friends, both girls, in fact these girls lived together and we were inseparable. One day while one of my friends was at work the other one asked me which one of them I found prettier.

I said that I could not choose, as they were both very pretty in different ways, but she insisted I make a choice and would not take no for an answer.

I squirmed in my chair and begged for her to not force me to make that choice but she insisted.

Finally I gave in and chose my other friend not because of a difference in her beauty but because the other friend would never have made me choose between them.

In the end she cried and sobbed and screamed at me and I felt like a horrible person because I loved her so much and made her feel pain and she never really did forgive my answer.

Girl 2.

girl 2

• ?

girl 2

girl number 2

• Taia

Both are pretty, but I'm going to say Girl 2

I gonne be very honest...

even though both girls are pretty I think the second one because she has very strong features which tends to be attractive

the first girl is very pretty too I think the only flaw is her eyebrows, which stand a little out

other then that beautyful :)

I usually don't like to judge a book by its cover but girl number 2 would be my pick.

girl 2 is prettier but girl 1 is beautiful in a natural sense. i like the 1st one better. but if your going on attractiveness def #2

Source(s): me :D

definitely girl 2