Can I work out 7 days a week?

I am trying to lose fat and gain more muscle. Currently I work out 6 days a week, 20 min of cardio and around 30 min of weight training. I rotate my muscle groups throughout the week. I also cut a lot of crap out of my diet and am trying to reduce the amount of my food intake. It's been about 1 1/2 months... show more I am trying to lose fat and gain more muscle. Currently I work out 6 days a week, 20 min of cardio and around 30 min of weight training. I rotate my muscle groups throughout the week. I also cut a lot of crap out of my diet and am trying to reduce the amount of my food intake.

It's been about 1 1/2 months and I haven't really lost much weight (for most of this time I was doing only 4 days a week, then upped it 2 weeks ago).

I was thinking about working out the 7th day by just adding cardio and no weight training.

Do you think this okay?