Why do you think being a vampire is cool??

i have read many posts about people saying they either want to turn into a vampire or thinks its cool. well one there are many types of vampires not all drink blood two we dont burst into flames three we cant fly four we push away people we care about scared we would hurt them five people take the piss and... show more i have read many posts about people saying they either want to turn into a vampire or thinks its cool.
well one there are many types of vampires not all drink blood
two we dont burst into flames
three we cant fly
four we push away people we care about scared we would hurt them
five people take the piss and sometimes even attack you because of it

and personly my mother resents me my friends think im wird and i was attacked when i was little witch resulted in me fileing down my theeth to stop them from attacking me

so what for what ever reasons you think being a vampire is cool and fun and would be brilliant its not im only 14 and i dont want people to make a stupid choice like that i went what i went threw so if you really really really want to be one get your facts straight before hand ty