Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

How do I make her think I am sweet and keep her flirting?

So I like this girl and lately she has been really flirty with me and she even said that she will kiss me... I want to make sure this isn't just a passing by thing, I want her to continue being flirty and wanting to kiss me, she tld me some in person some by txt... she likes it when I am sweet and I want to know how can I be VERY sweet with her (by text) what should I say to make her fall for me even more? Please help!!! Also if u can tell me how i should make sure she CONTINUES being so flirty with me and wanting to kiss me, that question is important 2! Thanks so much in advance, I will answer your questions as well! Answer all the questions in here and i will get me and my friends to answr many of urs! Promise! Again thanks answer well please ☺

Favorite Answer

Ok well if she wants to kiss u kiss her she is stoping the hint that she likes u...u need to act on it or else she'll get fed up with u over not kissing her or doing something like that...also if u want her to still like u...u need to do what I said above n keep texting her or ring her after u established somesort of a relationship then try to act more like a best friend who she can trust n tell anything too but u don't want to be friend zone so whenever u do meet up try to kiss her n stuff to show ur not only a best friend but ur the complete package for her who she can trust talk all the time to n get advice from whenever she needs it.u also need to begin to trust her tell her something that u wouldn't really want to get around but if it did u wouldn't mind once she sees u trusting her it will automatically come to her to trust u.wverone knows the rest be nice to her n friendly n just the way u are.ull get better at getting girls over time experience ya know so hope this helped

Source(s): My past

Hey :) thank you for answering my question :) if she likes you being sweet then maybe text her in the morning saying 'good morning beautiful :)' or something similar,a good morning text could make so much difference to her day:') good luck :-)

As a girl myself, I think you should get her alone and give her something, like flowers or a bracelet or something like that. It melts a girl if you buy her things. Then if she says it's pretty say something like 'Not as pretty as you are'.

I would love it if someone did that for me.

Good luck!

• Jeff

Flirt with her back, then go in for the kiss.

Thanks for the answer, Yeah do Text Her something cute and keep flirting, Every morning so she knows that are interested it works!