Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

What kind of make-up should I wear?

Okay, well I don't usually wear make-up cos' I don't know what to wear.

I don't want to wear anything thats too noticeable, but still pretty.

Heres a picture of me, um I know it's weird (mirror image) but it's the only one I could find that you can see my whole face clearly ahaha.

If you could kind of give me an idea of what would be best for me that'd be great:)

http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh181/xxhpbxx/?...

p.s, I know I look pale, but I'm not. it's from the sunlight from the window, I have tanned skin aha

oh and no rude comment please :) thanks :)

oh and by the way, I did not use photoshop, my eyes are that color ahaha.

thanks!

yeah it does look like I have two heads haha

I said it was mirror image, it's a setting on my computers camera haha

oh and one more thing, I don't usually wear make-up, and I don't have make-up on in the picture.

but thanks for the compliments! :)

I really appreciate it:)

• A W
    Best Answer

Are those your natural eyes or did you photoshop them? If they are natural, all I can say is WOW!

You are a very pretty girl. I wouldn't wear makeup at all. All you really need is some mascara and some slightly tinted lip gloss...you are a natural beauty. No lie.

i would say wear a slight hint of eyeshadow, in a bright color like green or purple. not too much, just a little to bring attention to your eyes so the actual color of your eyes can stand out. or you can try those same colors as eyeliners and use a creamy, pearly eyeshadow too.

some dark brown or light black mascara would work nicely, but not too dark because then it would look too obvious since your skin is kind of light.

a light blush on your cheeks would go well just to make them look a little rosy. that and some lip gloss and i think you're set.

from the picture it looks like you have nice skin and a nice complexion, so don't overdo the makeup. just a little color can go a long way.

• Mandy

Your eyes are so amazing! I think they're definitely one of your biggest assets, and you should really focus on them.

Try outlining your eyes with a brown eye pencil. It will make them pop, and it will still be natural. If you want a little more, use black eyeliner instead. Then add lengthening mascara.

Blue eyes & black eyeliner are really an amazing combination!

As for the rest, a little blush and maybe lip gloss will suffice.

Way to go girl!

hmm, light greys, beiges, cremes and brown eyeshadows with a hint of shimmer. NO COVER UP! maybe some shine free powder. Lots of mascara in BROWN on top and bottom lashes. Maybe some BROWN eyeliner on your top lash line ONLY. And maybe some peach blush. Also, a clear lip gloss if you'd like but that's it. I wouldn't go too dramatic your very pretty.

well, i guess it would depend on whether or not youd want 2 go natural or not. if u dont care if people know u have makeup on, maybe dark blue eyeshadow (it makes ur eyes bluer n ur pupils whiter). if ur goin 4 more natural look maybe a light brown eye pencil eyeliner or goldish eyeshadow, pink blush. hope that helps at all!

Hello,

I'm sorry to go a bit off topic but I find you look alike with Elizabeth Taylor :

http://drx.typepad.com/psychotherapyblog/images/20...

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-comm...

Also she has an unique iris color. Don't over makeup your eyes. Maybe it's a good idea to just delineate them a bit :)

• i think light brown eye shadow or even just a white line of pencil across the top bottom of your eye lid and lipstick/gloss a pale pink and just a tiny bit of bronzer on your cheek.

Remember less is best

well u have nice skin!! U should use bare minerals its not that noticeable it looks like ur own skin & its good for ur skin!! U can get it @ sephora or bare escentuals boutiques in the mall or they have different salons and spas that sell their make up too it is good & i love it!! O & if u dnt want face make up just use eyeliner & mascara & ull be good!!

You'd look all prommed up with eye liner, mascara, foundation and blush. :-)

You're pretty though but most women wear makeup to accentuate our face

You acutally have very nice skin so dont try to use foundation or powder. apply some top eyeliner to make your eyes look bigger and add some blusher to add colour to your cheeks.