Guys - do you lose a lot of energy from ejaculation?

I know we all feel wiped temporarily right afterward. But I have personally found that for the next day at least I am a lot more tired, sleepy at work, and have much less energy to work with. Also, if I am sick, and I ejaculate, I always get significantly sicker. I would like to hear from other guys. Do you lose significant energy for a more extended time than the next hour or so? If so, for how long before you feel "normal," and how much energy would you say you lose (%) ? Thanks.

Best Answer

When I make love before I go to sleep, I feel GREAT the next day. Or if it's a morning quicky, it makes the day even better. And I'm 60! You must be doing it ALL wrong. I think you have a serious health problem NOT related to your sex life (or lack of one).

No, this would nicely be an editorial antagonistic to masturbation, meaning they're going to say something to end women and men human beings from masturbating. it isn't unfavorable in any respect to the body except you reason your self chafing from the shortcoming of lubrication or that's effecting your social existence. Masturbation is used to alleviate sexual rigidity and thoughts in which each human feels. i'd not propose smoking weed even with the actuality that, for it is going to reduce to rubble your body. attempt masturbating in case you do not. it truly is a lot less unfavorable and extra enjoyable. desire this facilitates.

If you are tired the next day then you are staying up too late jaking it so cut back and get some more sleep.

i don't think so.