Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 4 years ago

Why do racist conservatives call Obama "Obongo"? That is a very racist, ignorant name.?

Those that are detractors of Czar Obama can't seem to find a PC correct term to express our displeasure at how he has messed up the United States. Maybe if you liberals were generous you would provide us a politically correct term to use which describes his arrogance and poor performance.

Maybe you would prefer we call him Chairman Obama. But maybe Caesar Obama is more appealing to the liberals. Some how Pope Obama doesn't work, Ayatollah Obama I am sure would be objectionable!

In order to comply with your desires maybe one of these will satisfy you-

Demigod Obama

Potentate Obama

Get back to us on a PC correct term to use for this idiot you want us to use.

• Alan
      4 years agoReport

Talking of IDIOTS, there can be no greater idiot who ever graced the White House than that total demon clown Bush Jnr. You were happy to have him for 2 terms. A war monger, war criminal, wrecker of the world economy and destroyer of countless innocent peoples lives.

The American People do not see color when they see 0bummer; they see an incompetent anti-American squatter that been living in the White House for seven years that has done nothing to benefit the United States or the American People accept put down the United States at every chance. So no it's not "racist conservative" putting 0blunder down, it's Americans stating their observations and dissatisfaction of 0bummers time in office at our expense!

• Alan
      4 years agoReport

@ Albert - You see a squatter in the White House, while a majority of Americans see a President who was democratically elected twice. The fact that you cannot come to terms with that and therefore you have to resort to abuse just shows what a bad loser you really are.

Why do crackhead liberals call all conservatives racist ? I am white my wife is black neither of us voted for That useless piece of crap in the white house.I suppose you would try to contend that my very dark skinned African wife hates black people,and I, who married a black woman and spent 10 grand adopting 2 black children hate them as well.

It is no wonder liberalism is classified as a mental disorder.

And why is naming him after a drum used in the country his wife says he is from a racist thing ?

If you called me a drum I would call you an idiot,but not a racist.

• Alan
      4 years agoReport

"crackhead liberals". Why use that description? Because you think you are superior? Funny, thats the way all Cons think. That's why cons always come across as arrogant, selfish and so full of themselves. Take a close look in the mirror sometime and open your eyes to how ugly arrogance makes you.

• Lola

I suspect these people are liberal trolls trying to make Republicans look like racists. Another consideration is that they think it is clever when it is simply inappropriate to disrespect the President by changing his name to something sort of like his name only not. It's like calling Trump/ Trumpkin or claiming George Bush looks like a chimp

See if Bush was black , we could call racism and most of us saw those images of Bush looking like an ape. It is just childish but then both sides seem to do this. Someone is going on about one of the candidates looking like Grandpa Munster and Hillary being a lying , witch who cackles and has cankles . It is wrong to stoop to this level and it reduces a serious political race to a joke.

I call him 0Bummer because he's a Fascist-Communist-Socialist Kenyan Village Idiot that has had our great country turn into a DICKTATORSHIP

Also Libturds continue to be racist to Conservative Christians and nobody cares?

HYPOCRITE!

• wombatfreaks
      4 years agoReport

I'm no fan of Obama, but I've always been able to express my displeasure yet still refer to him as "President Obama" or simply 'Obama> I was no fan of his predecessor, and I referred to him as 'Bush' or 'President Bush' If you have to make up stupid names, could be you have no legitimate complaint.

• Not a con. I just hate when people accuse complete strangers of racism and then ignore it when someone on their side does it (like the South Boston Democrats). Not a single word on this board on how those people are racist and yet you attack all conservatives despite the fact that Carson leads in the polls. Makes me think you use race for your own convenience and ignore the truth. That allows racism to flourish.

• Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

No liberals deny that many people in Boston are racist.

You're seeing racists behind every bush, and speaking of Bushes, apparently you haven't seen the equally ridiculous "Dumbya." Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans have much to be proud of.

I agree, it's a stupid thing to do. But I suspect they are following in the time honored tradition of Bushitler, which I still see your ilk using seven years after he left office.

For the same reason some liberals call Ben Carson an Uncle Tom.

I could care what racists do or don't do. as far as WORKING americans are concerned, they see the tax bill from Obama's failed polices and clearly the best way to end idiotic liberal policy is to simply win the election.