Sucking teeth?

Does it annoy you when you hear ple suck their teeth(an irritating noise with the teeth) for everything? it is bad as blowing nose at the table.I understand that ple will do it not thinking when something makes them upset,but when it becomes like breathing to them it is bad.It upsets my spirit and I'll think they are very rude.The ple I see who do it most are caribbean ple and black ple.They make the noise loud.I'm not train to do that because I hate it LOL.Caribbean ple also use it when talking in a normal conversation even when something doesn't bother them.

Tayler T -Yah like you have something in it but it is worst and louder.

Maroon Herring -I guess that means nothing bothers you.If you live with ple like that then you will feel the same like me.

supersli... Thanks I hope so=(.Sucking teeth is so unexpected and the noise jumps me and makes me angry and depress.

Vera Gabriele -I didn't say only black ple do it I said caribbean too.My family isn't black.Caribbean do it more then anybody else.I think you got sucking teeth confuse with something else.Ple do it mostly out of anger,it has nothing to do with nervousness.Bitting fingernails is a sign of nervousness.Ple can stop themselfs from sucking their teeth.I also mention that ple do it without thinking when something makes them angry,even I did it before(small one), but they don't do it like taking a breath each time.You need to spend more then a day with caribbean ple.It like a culture thing to most of them.They find it pleasing too.

Vera Gabriele -Don't tell i'm not mature...Being mature doesn't mean that you can sit there while others treat you badly.If your talking to someone I know you won't like it if they suck their teeth in your face because they get mad for little things you say....It is just another way for they won't swear to others.

Kier22_2 -Yah LOL.Cariabbean ple do it the most.Glad you understood what I mean=).

Julia -I know what you mean LOL.She has it bad.

10penny -LOL.I Also think that they are trying to start a fight with me.

Favorite Answer

Well that's how some people get their anger out or annoyance or maybe even frustration. Just like some people roll their eyes,fold their arms or even walk away. Those things aaren't pleasant but it just happens and it's hard to stop a bad vice like that so the bes solution for that it to let the people know that it annoys you and hopefully they stop, if they don't honor you wishes then simply remind them everytime they do it. They should get the message after a while, trust me.. :)

Even if you are a novice you are able to improve your drawing in general with assistance from Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery from here https://tr.im/BmpCH because each step is damaged down to this kind of depth to ensure that beginners may follow along relatively easily.

Pencil Portrait Mastery guide uncovers regular mix-ups that apprentices usually make way of show the issue of the lips, approach to keep teeth from being overdrawn.

Christopher Sia, mcdougal with this guide put everything he realized in to Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery, a built-in course that teaches novices the essential skills and practices needed seriously to become great pen symbol artists. Christopher retains his plan can be achieved by anybody, whether they've a background in artwork or not.

• julz

There was this girl on the bus once who did that every few minutes (she wasn't talking, just reading the paper) and she had a huge gap in her teeth so she could do it LOUD. I had to get up and move before I said something awful to her. I don't know how she was raised that nobody told her not to do that.

If people grind their teeth that is a nervous habit.. they can't help it... it is annoying but they are unaware of it.. they just can't help it... I understand that is gets on your nerves but those people are very nervous and tense.. that is why they do that.. not to annoy you.. always know that they don't do it on purpose then try to be more understanding and if they do it too often say in a friendly way '' do you have to make that noise with your teeth/''' I am sure they will apologize but if they start again it's not because they disrespect you .. its a nervous tic.. a nervous habit... they can't help it... they don't like it either but don't know how to stop so try to be tolerant and mature about it... and understand it's not to annoy you... that they have a nervous habit you can remind them once or twice but it's not under their control it's a habit to them.. Just accept them and don't let it get to you too much...it is not a habit of black people.. a lot of people do that.. it's a nervous tic... and that is hard to cure... so be patient and try to understand...even though it is an annoying habit but everybody has some weaknesses ....xx

Laughing...My Mother HATES it & I never even learned how to do it until I moved into a mostly Carribean neighborhood in Brooklyn.

Now I can do it loud & draw it out long...

I promise I wont do It around you since it bothers you so much.

I guess everyone has their thing. I hate when women shuffle their feet & don't pick them up to walk...

Simply cover your teeth with your lips and pretend your licking an ice cream cone or a popsickle.

That irritates me to the bone.....it makes me wanna walk over there and knock their teeth out....:)

like if they have jerky stuck in it?

doesnt bother me

No, I think you should chill and let people be.