how do i get raid of this guy who likes me and follows mw around ?

he is in my class and just bugs me all the time i mean we r really good friends but that is all i want help

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Stage your own death in an elaborate explosion on top of a bank tower, saving the lives of many children in the process. Then join the Mole People who live in the deep tunnels beneath the City, scavenging whatever scraps of food you might find. Pretty? No. But it just may be crazy enough to work.

• 2 decades ago

Remember, no matter what your age, the frist step should always be peaceful, but not passive. Explain nicely that you aren't intrested. If he dosen't leave you alone after that the steps vary

if you are in high school it is simple. Tell him to leave you alone and if he dosen't tell a theacher, hall monitor, principal, parent, or a trusted adult who can help. If you continue to be followed after you do tell an adult and you for any reason feel threatened, most states offer a "dating" restaint warrent for people under 18.

But yet alas, if it is college, use every procation nessary. Don't go out alone, carry mace, know where the emergency phones on campus are (most are marked with a blue light) and tell campus security about the problem or your RA.

Like i said, the frist step should be peaceful but not passive. He may just be love struck i need of some direction. use your best judgement and you'll be fine.

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Always carry pepper spray around, this way if he steps out of line just mace him a few times. He may not hate you for it later, but at least he'll get the message that you're not interested in him in that way and that you just wanna remain friends.

• 2 decades ago

here's how... A... VERY... LARGE... AND... STRONG... GUN.............. Well, those have side-effects... Mostly death... But yeah, if it's like those creepy stalker type guys... I suggest the cops cuz it will get ugly... If not, you can talk to him and tell him the truth... If that doesnt work... There's always option A and B... :D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

you are probably really beautiful so this will be hard, but just tell him that you don't think you'll ever be anyhting more, if you let this continue he will get more attached and more hurt.

• 2 decades ago

try talking to him explain to him you only want to be freinds if he really likes you hell want you to be happy so hell understand

• 2 decades ago

call the police.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.