Is it possible to reverse the ageing process?

My hair is greying so fast that I feel miserable. Any remedies to slow down the ageing process or reverse the process? (Note: I am 40)

Favorite Answer

Oh Mamasita, NO! I've tried everything. You just have to fight it all the way. Take your vitamins and eat right, keep your skin clean and moisturized (a good eye cream like PorVentin-AT liftin serum, available at CVS $20) helps. The grey hair....I dye it. I stay as active in youthful stuff, actually I never stopped rock and rollin'

You know me well enough to know that I didn't reverse the ageing process so much as HALT it at 39 ! Which prompts me to say that you are unofficially 3 years older than me and officially 20 years younger ! Happy birthday Pat !

Man if that was such a thing and they put that on the market I would buy stock in that. You would swear I was 21 instead of 33. If you know something let me know I haven't got grays yet and to be honest I am scared for that day cause dyes and whatever I can get my hands on will be my new friend.

I am 37, and YES! I look 18 and act like I am 14. I did this with nothing more than a steady diet of illicit drugs for a 20-year span. Plus I am Norwegian.

Source(s): Life

The only thing you can do for grey hair is to color it. You can either go your natural shade or try something new.

• B

I don't think so. The best you can do is be young at heart.