Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

A good recipe for strawberry swirl cake?

I would like a recipe for strawberry swirl cake. NOT strawberry shortcake. I think it has jello in it.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I have a recipe for a cake that uses strawberry jello and an angel food cake:

STRAWBERRY ANGEL CAKE

1 angel food cake

1 (3 oz.) pkg. strawberry flavored jello

1 c. hot water

1 1/3 c. sliced fresh or one 12 oz. pkg. frozen strawberries, thawed

2 c. heavy cream, whipped

1 tbsp. sugar

Dissolve jello in hot water. Add strawberries. Chill till partially set. Fold in 1 cup whipped cream. Chill until thick. Cut cake crosswise into three layers. Fill layers with strawberry mixture; place in tube pan and chill until firm, 4 hours or more. Unmold. Add sugar to 1 cup whipped cream. Swirl over cake.

• 3 years ago

Strawberry Swirl Cake Recipe

• 3 years ago

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://biturl.im/aU4TP

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true

• 1 decade ago

any white cake mix-mash strawberrys with sugar pour in pan on top of mix bake till done

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.