Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Who is a better wife, Marge Simpson or Lois Griffin?

Update:

Wjo would you want to be your wife?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Marge Simpson Hands down! She is beautiful gracious and loves and understands her family. Lois is an up tight wasp wife who does nothing but nag Peter day after day in the nasal voice! So annoying! Lois is ok to Chris but she is horrible to Meg and Stewie is constantly trying to kill her. He must know something we don't. Lois married a dog! Literally! She married Brian when they thought Peter was dead! she slept with KISS and the Jay Guiles Band!?! Ugh! What was that about?

• 1 decade ago

Lois because I'm tired of The Simpletons. Lois has a nicer figure as well

• 1 decade ago

Lois, solely for the Family Guy episode where she's whooping people in Martial Arts and Peter is selling tickets.

• 1 decade ago

Hands down--Marge Simpson. She is among the best mothers and wifes in television history.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lois griffin is becouse no live mom would let there baby talk like that talk about blowing her up and stuff hehehe and her husband peter thinking he on top but we all know lois is shes the glue. u take her away that family would fall apart :)

• 1 decade ago

Marge would be my wife, and Lois my mistress.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

marge. shes been around a WHOLE log longer than lois. and hence done way more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lois marge is ugly

• 1 decade ago

probably marge but as a mum i would like her not to get married

• 1 decade ago

Lois is way hotter.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.