Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 decades ago

Childhood Immunizations?

For those who have decided NOT to immunize their child and why? And for those who have made the choice to have their children immunized I would love to hear the good and bad results of your decision. Thank You to all that answer!

I am curious if your own child suffered a severe reaction to an immunization and was hospitlized would you continue or decide not to immunize again? Have you ever read what is put inside these immunizations?

THANK YOU ALL for your answers. My daughter suffered a serious allerigc reaction known as "Collapse Syndrome' otherwise known as shock. I am thankful to God everyday that she is OK. I immediatley took her to the hospital when these symptoms began to appear. Than continued to tell me it wasn't from the immunization, but I knew it was.

This was almost 4 years ago and she has not been vaccinated since, our son who will be 2 has NEVER been vacinated and will never be...my email address is jammpie_04@yahoo.ca is any of you would like to contact me and share your stories with me, I would love to hear them. I am trying to educate other parents out there who aren't aware of the possible side effects and risks of vaccination.

• 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I could not disagree more strongly with the first two respondents. Proponents of immunization will point out the decline in childhood illness since mass immunizations became popular. They fail to point out the fact that these diseases declined in European countries around the same time, BEFORE these countries initiated mass immunizations for children. A more likely explanation for the drop in childhood illness in the improvement of sanitation that we saw at this time. In fact, every known case of polio in the U.S. since the 1970's was caused by the vaccine.

What childhood diseases are we afraid of anyway? Mumps? Mumps is an innocuous viral disease that requires no medical treatment. Bed rest for two or three days and a soft food diet with plenty of fluid will offer the child a lifetime of immunity (something no vaccine can offer). The mumps vaccine is usually administered along with measles and rubella -a vaccine combination that is loaded with mercury and is implicated in the shocking rise in the prevalence of autism.

Measles? Another viral disease that requires no medical treatment. The medical community will attempt to justify the vaccine be quoting the statistic of 1/1000 developing a type of encephalitis. my own research and experience causes me to question this statistic. In the middle and upper income brackets in this country, this stat is more like 1/10000. Rare.

Rubella? Pertussis? Chicken Pox? None of these diseases are exceedingly dangerous in this day and age, and contracting them naturally offers lifetime immunity. This, without the dangerous side effects of the vaccines designed to treat them.

I won't keep writing about all of the dangers of vaccines, but I will suggest that the single most important thing that you can do for your child is to breast feed her... a lot. Breast milk IS her immune system for the first three months, and the microbes that she comes in contact with on mom's nipple will gently introduce her to new challenges to her immune system. The child's nervous system is about 80% developed when he is 2 years old. If one must get immunizations, waiting until the age of 2 will give the child the best chance to avoid injury. (Japan's current immunization schedule begins at age 2. Since the change in this schedule SIDS has all but disappeared).

Dr.B.H.

Source(s): icpa4kids.com shot909.com mercola.com
  • 2 decades ago

My wife and myself choose not to immune our last two children. The first child was immunised without the Homoeopathic remedy to antidote the side affects. At the age of twelve months he became an asthmatic. He was helped by Herbal and Homoeopathic remedies since then. He now is 26 and still has problems with asthma attacks.

Number two son was born with tachycardia and we antidoted with a homeopathic remedy. He still picked up asthma but not untill 16.

Number, a daughter was only given a Vitamin K injection upon birth which if you research contains a lot of toxic substances.

She did not develope asthma - she is now 21.

If I had my choice now I would not allow any injection either Vit K or immunisations as have been to lectures that relate cot deaths to immunisations and causing a lack of Vit C. Three weeks after the immunisations is the danger period for cot deaths. The first signs were change in breathing - lung capacity as monitored on a ultrasound equipment. seems more than co incidental the lungs are affected by immunisations.

Some say immunisations are good. The medical profession say they are only good for 3 years?. Others say it only immunises for that strain of the disease.

I say If immunisations are so good why are they affraid of un immunised Kids at schools. You would think the immunised Kids would be 100% safe - they are not.

Look at the immune system - in a child it is not fully developed. Wait until it is developed- to allow the child to be able to handle the antigen correctly

The major problem with immunisations is they bipass the toncills - They should not be directly put in a chils blood supply- The dangers of the mosquito -

• 2 decades ago

A babies liver is not fully developed until they are at least six months old and their brains are not fully developed util they are 1 year old. Vaccinations put a tremendous strain on an infant's immune system. Doctors say they can't explain why your child is having ear infections and constipation or why your child is hitting their head on the ground but they do know...

When my daughter had a severe reaction to vaccines, the doctor said the vaccines had nothing to do with her throwing herself on the ground and hitting her head and screaming when we walked out of the doctor's office. They know it is a little lie but they believe it is for the greater good...or so they say...She has Autism now but did you know that 1 in 100 children now have Autism when pre-vaccinations they didn't even have a name for Autism... Vaccines cause Autism... Is the risk worth it? ADD & ADHD are through the roof...and vaccines are a part of the problem.

If I were going to vaccinate my baby, I would at least wait until she was one year old but I am not going to vaccinate my new bay. While other children are having constipation and colds, my youngest daughter is in perfect health and has only had a runny nose three days in her life time. I give most of the credit to not giving her milk that comes from vaccinated cows and and not vaccinating her.

Doctors would not give infants vaccinations until they were older in the past but these days there are so many vaccines introduced to children that they have to start at birth to get them all in.

Educating yourself about Vaccinations might at least help you make informed decisions about when and if you will stay on the vaccination schedule.

Here are a few books: http://curezone.com/books/best/categoryx.asp?CAT=7...

This explains a lot http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=621&i=140

• 2 decades ago

I agree with hufstabe and vedni.

Please remember that vaccinations are "our" artificial way of trying to do something to our bodies that our bodies are able to do naturally. Immunity is not a result, but rather a process of natural resisitance against diseases and conditions. We as a society have been led to believe that vaccines are responsible for the decline in certain diseases. The truth is that improved hygiene along with other factors have been key in the decline of those diseases. Many of these diseases are not life threatening at all. In fact, a bout with chicken pox, rubella, mumps or other conditions offer a lifetime of immunity as hufstabe mentioned. Not only are vaccinations INeffective, more and more people are learning how dangerous they are as well. Vaccinations have been linked to autism and SIDS as well as many other childhood and adult conditions. A new study has linked autism and the mercury found in vaccines even closer together. Here's a short article and links to more information. Also check out the websites mentioned in the other responses (both pros and cons). I hope this has helped--DrH

New Study Shows Declining Autism Cases Tied to Removal of Mercury From Vaccines:

A new study published today (3/1/06) shows that the rate of neurodevelopmental disorders (NDs) in children has decreased following removal of thimerosal, a preservative containing the neurotoxin mercury, from American childhood vaccines. The study, published in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, a peer reviewed journal, by Dr. Mark Geier and David Geier examined two independent databases maintained by the government – one national and one state. The Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) database maintained by the Centers for Disease Control and the Californian Department of Developmental Services (CDDS) database each showed the same downward trend for the period from 2002 through 2005. According to the study “[t]he results indicate that the trends in newly diagnosed NDs correspond directly with the expansion and subsequent contraction of the cumulative mercury dose to which children were exposed from [thimerosal-containing vaccines] through the U.S. immunization schedule.”

Read the entire article here: http://capwiz.com/a-champ/issues/alert/?alertid=85...

Read the entire study here: http://www.a-champ.org/documents/geier%20Early%20D...

2 decades ago

Her it goes.. I have a three year old and of course I got her all the shots she needed... I want to give her the best pretection I can.... I work at a Doctors office so I deal with this subject on a daily basis. All you are doing is giving an imunization to mump rubella whopping cough tetnus these are good things to protect a child from.. Some protection is better than none if an epidemic was to happen..

Each shot has a base line of egg if a child would react it would mostlikely be to the egg compond.

• 2 decades ago

I agree with hufstabe.

However, I would not, under any circumstance vaccinate or immunise my children ever ever again.

Before I knew the dangers of vaccination I took my daughter for her BCG (tuburculosis vaccine) - age 5. Within months of this vaccine she started to show signs of dyslexia. She is now diagnosed severly Dyslexia and somewhat dysphraxic. Heartbreaking. What I wouldn't give to go back and make a different decision!! Incidentally, Dyslexia does not 'run' in our family.

There is a wealth of good data available on the web. Here are some sound links (below) you can source on the dangers of vaccine. Pay particular attention to Sheri Nakken's website (one of the links below) - as she is an R.N. (now a homeopath) who has many years of experience with vaccines in particular and saw firsthand - what happened to many children over the years...she finally ended up leaving that profession after she started putting two and two together. She's worked hard to make a wealth of data available to people on the web - free of charge. And she's easy to contact should anyone have any questions.

http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/vaccine.htm (Sheri's site)

http://www.whale.to/vaccines.html

http://www.909shot.com/

http://www.thinktwice.com/

http://www.cforyourself.com/

Also, after children contract NORMAL childhood diseases they always development leaps. Not to mention lifelong immunity.

Here is an excerpt from one article:

"Do Vaccines Delay Children's Development? .

According to the U.S. Select Committee on Children, Youth, and Families, 7.5 million American children are considered developmentally delayed, compared to 4.8 million in 1991. Of these 7.5 million, an estimated 30% are autistic, which is not surprising as autism has been linked with the MMR vaccine. .

Children with developmental delays (based on a survey of 696 children, aged 1-12) are 27% more likely to have had at least three ear infections and 50% more likely to have been on continuing rounds of antibiotics (20 cycles or more), according to the Developmental Delay Registry in March 1995. Most important for this discussion, the study also found that developmentally delayed children were four times more likely than normal children to have had a negative reaction to a vaccination. "

Source(s): experience; learning the hard way
    2 decades ago

Immunizations are very important. Even if the child gets a little ill after the shot it is still a lot better than what they will go through if thay catch the full blown desease.

The vaccines might reason minor component outcomes and barely a intense component result. truthfully lot under the end result led to via the ailment. because of this sort of distorted and misinformed thinking, young toddlers are starting to be pertussis back, that's a perilous ailment. MMR prevents measles, mumps and rubella. you extremely desire to show your toddler to any of those? there is not any data of MMR related to autism. that's in simple terms undesirable propaganda via unescrupulous people who do earnings from it.organic and organic remedies that don't produce a earnings do no longer artwork, it there have been any data of them working, the pharmaceutical businesses might have used them already. do you realize fairly some the medicine you purchase at drugstores are organic? Morphine is organic, it comes from opium that incorporate 4 diverse drugs, yet once you % something for cough, you in simple terms use codeine, no longer the completed plant with all the component outcomes, ideal? it extremely is waht the businesses do, and the FDA makes particular they do no longer injury human beings. The FDA won't be able to defend human beings from the organic products, so human beings die all the time from kidney heaart and liver failure from taking herbs that the FDA won't be able to do something approximately it. in case you bypass to the park and detect a mushroom below a tree, might you provide it on your toddler, even in the journey that your neighbour says so? properly, it extremely is organic and its so shown to artwork as any of the organic products interior the marketplace. and that they DO value fairly some funds, you does no longer have faith how muach funds those pretend businesses make, with out making an investment in learn for efficacy and worse, no learn on your risk-free practices. Please do a choose on your toddler and bypass with the specialists opinion. might you argue with an architect that a paper residing house that got here out interior the internet is greater effective than the concrete one he builds? properly, the comparable, permit the dr's do their artwork.

• 2 decades ago

I 100% agree with hufstabe. Better hygiene has caused the decline of many diseases in the US, NOT vaccinations.

Source(s): www.909shot.com www.icpa4kids.org
  • 2 decades ago

You might like to discover the consequences of not vaccinating.

Have a look here: