Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Ladies? why do you?

why do women think it is okay to use sex as a tool when it is part of intimacy and for both the man and woman?

Favorite Answer

I don't understand why women do that. But men do it too. My husband uses sex against me. He knows I have a high drive and he with holds sex. Go figure, most men would love a woman that wanted it daily. But women don't really with hold for the reason men think.

Men want sex all the time because of the high testaterone. Women don't have high levels of this hormone. But if the men in thier lives would take the time to romance them they would get what they want. Give your woman a back rub. Fill up the bath tub with a bubble bath and light some candles. Rub her feet while she watches T.V. and do this sometimes without wanting the booty. And you will get it anyway. Think of her needs first and she will meet yours.

It is not okay to use sex as a tool just like it is not okay for men either and to use women as a tool.

I've never used sex as a "tool" ... I do like to tease my man throughout the day with little hints & gestures of what I want from him later on that night when the kids go to bed though !

• JustMe

I never use sex as a tool. When I dont want to have sex its because my man has done things to turn me off emotionally. Who wants to have sex with a jerk.

Not all women do it. But for men and women who do, I think it's because they don't understand how emotional sex makes things. They try to keep it on the physical and that's hard to do.

Not used as a tool. Just don't feel like doing it after a tiff. Not in the mood.

because just like a man i can

Men do it too....so we can't do it? Figures. A guy can do that, it's A-Ok. A woman does it, she gets labeled.

Its not ok but some women do and some women don't

HOLD UP!!! Guys do that too so don't just say ladies. And it's not all ladies.