If another guy kisses you are you cheating on your boyfriend?

I was walking my guyfriend and his cousin home and on my way home it was dark and he offered to walk me back. Then we hugged and then he kissed me right out of no where.I felt bad,because me and my boyfriend just got back together.Whos wrong.

Favorite Answer

youre not cheating...its only cheating if you go along with it... were you? hope not

I dont think you are wrong, since you were caught unawares.

But did you say that he kissed you???

Well, what was the provocation??

How long was the kiss??

Did it involve tongue??

All of these matter.

I think it would be wise for you to tell your boyfriend about this.

Since he may end up knowing this if that guy is friends with him or any of his friends or their friends!! You know what I mean, right!! 'The circle'. But the way you tell him is EVERYTHING.

You will need to make sure he knows for sure, that you are repentent and this was NOT your fault.

The way, you described, I think he had it all planned out the moment he offered to drop you. You just fell into his trap.

Consequences: He will end up making a big deal about this.

So the verdict is 'He is guilty'.

Look at it from another way. Would you be mad if another girl had kissed your boyfriend because he walked her home..HELL yes you would. But, would you think he was cheating?

If you havent told your boyfriend that the guy kissed you, than hell yea, you are cheating, why keep it secret??? You need to tell him and accept the consequences. Otherwise you are gonna screw yourself in the long run, if he finds out on his

It's only cheating if kissed back. You can't help it if he likes you and kissed you.

Hon, you are easy! Let me walk you home...we'll explore this cheating issue a little further. Geez, cheating is where your heart is....it was with the guy who kissed you....cheater!

You're only cheating if you let the guy kiss you. If you push him off and let him know that you don't like it then it's not.

If HE kissed YOU, and it's all over now and that was it, then you're on safer grounds. But if you kissed him back, enjoyed it, like him, etc. then it's trouble.

Well, if he kissed you it is not cheating, as long as you didn't kiss back.

Well if you kissed him back then it's cheating.

i think u should of not kissed him that is wrong our did he kiss u back that still wrong