(Superman spoiler) If you have not seen the Superman movie DON'T READ!!!!!!!!!!?

Ok here's the deal i'm not that interested in seeing the movie because it just doesn't look that great to me but i just have one question from seeing the trailer the kid (Louis son), Is he superman's son ????????? I have a feeling he is.

It just a simple Question if u don't want to answer it then DON'T. Your acting like i am begging u to explain the whole movie, Plus read the whole question before u start making a fool of yourself. Thanks to those who actually red what i asked.

Best Answer

YES HE IS! i saw the movie in IMAX dome ... GREAT MOVIE... IMAX IS THE WAY TO GO, IF U WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE... 20 minutes of it are in 3D... I WAS LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS!!

• Yes, that does happen to be Superman's son. And Superman does not suck. Also that the movie was great and it is well worth your time. Seriously, go see it. It's awesome.

Source(s): News. Me.
  • Well Christopher Reeve, as Superman, did do the nasty with Lois in the 2nd or 3d Superman movie. If this is supposed to be the sequel to them, then I guess he might be. With the way hollywood is going lately I wouldn't be surprised if it is but he grew up to be a gay shepherd.

Obviously its superman's kid. Didn't you watch the movie? The kid weakens when Lex Luthor exposes him to Krytonite. Thats why Lex asked Lois Lane "who's kid is that"? In the later part of the story, Superman visits the kid in his room.

Yeah, he is. Since his son is born from both an earthling and a Krypton, he doesn't have the weakness that Superman does.

Superman sucks

no superman has no son

thats because his pants are on so tight and he has his underpants on tighter over his pants and combined, they make a heck of a chastity belt

I'm not sure I can answer this. I don't know and I don't care. Superman died in a wheelchair lady, let dead people stay that way.

At first I didn't think so but soon I started putting some of the clues together and I was like holy crap, thats crazy. I was totally shocked even tho I kinda knew it was comin'.

Wait until I see the movie.

Yes. He throws a piano at one of Lex Luthor's henchmen!