I really love pictures and paintings of doorways. Can anyone tell me if this has significance?

please tell me why you may think this.

Best Answer

I think it means you like order in your life. Doorways form grids, a network of evenly spaced horizontal and vertical lines that you find pleasing. I like these same type patterns and have discovered over time that I also like my life and my immediate surroundings to be neat and ordered. So perhaps those kinds of pictures and paintings appeal to you for the same reason. Give it some thought.

I think it just means that the paintings you have seen so far, of doorways and doors have been good.

You like the unknown,what maybe lays through the door,if you venture through.

it means that there is a door way to be opened that u want to go through but u don't know why.

Maybe you wish to open a new door of opportunity in your life:)

• yes it has a lot significance

it means you are bored with your life and want to get out to somewhere interesting

you are looking for a way out., or a way in