Can you access you home Outlook Express email from a different computer?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes if the account is through your ISP then usually they will have a web access on their main web page. If not then you can set up outlook express on any other computer to get the messages. You just nedd the incoming server name. If you go into the accounts section in Outlook express and get that ehn you can put it into any outlook express and get your messages I would advise checking the box that will leave a copy on the server so that you can still get them on your normal computer also.

• Login to reply the answers
  • EG345
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You can access your Yahoo or MSN or AOL, etc, account from any computer in the world. You can also configure Outlook or Outlook Express on any computer in the world to connect to your internet email account. However if you download your emails onto your computer using Outlook or Outlook Express those emails are now on your hard drive and no longer accessible from the internet. Unless you have configured a remote access solution to log onto your home PC from somewhere else, you will have to wait until you get home to see your old emails.

• 1 decade ago

Normally, there is a web domain provided by your isp. For example:

owa.yahoo.com or something akin to that.

I do it quite frequently for my work account.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Somebody said yes with no explanation as to how. I'd like an explanation as to how to do it myself. I don't think you can if it's home based can you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.