Can you access you home Outlook Express email from a different computer?

Favorite Answer

yes if the account is through your ISP then usually they will have a web access on their main web page. If not then you can set up outlook express on any other computer to get the messages. You just nedd the incoming server name. If you go into the accounts section in Outlook express and get that ehn you can put it into any outlook express and get your messages I would advise checking the box that will leave a copy on the server so that you can still get them on your normal computer also.

• EG345

You can access your Yahoo or MSN or AOL, etc, account from any computer in the world. You can also configure Outlook or Outlook Express on any computer in the world to connect to your internet email account. However if you download your emails onto your computer using Outlook or Outlook Express those emails are now on your hard drive and no longer accessible from the internet. Unless you have configured a remote access solution to log onto your home PC from somewhere else, you will have to wait until you get home to see your old emails.

Normally, there is a web domain provided by your isp. For example:

owa.yahoo.com or something akin to that.

I do it quite frequently for my work account.

Somebody said yes with no explanation as to how. I'd like an explanation as to how to do it myself. I don't think you can if it's home based can you?

yes