Madonna is hot! But she is trying to look 26 years old.does anyone agree with me?

Favorite Answer

She is incredibly hot. So what if she is trying to look 26 years younger!! It is working. She is doing something right and she looks great because of it. Just because she is older doesn't mean she should look the part. I think she is redefining what aging is! Power to her.

Madonna is always changing herself. She has a british accent too. Nothing wrong with trying to preserve her youth, You only live once. With her money she can be 26 if she wants to lol.

• Monana

Yeah I agree. I mean, the barely-there clothes were ok in the 80s and early 90s, but it's soooo yesterday's news nowadays. I don't know why people can't act their age - no on is saying she should look frumpy, but maybe wear SOME clothes on stage instead???

Madonna should step aside and start acting her age. Whats with that hairdo, its something from the 70's.

Yes. But she kinda looks young for her age. Do you remember her video with Austin Powers, Beautiful People? She looked like she was 25 at the time.

• Moose

Shes well built and yes shes pretty,

with all the money she and Guy has, she can do whatever she likes, and besides, Guy is like 10 years younger than her, so she needs to be more like younger women for comparison

• Lorla

I think Madonna, right now looks freaking wierd!

• Rim

Madonna never claim this image-as you think

yeah she try so hard to achieve results for her body..but theres a thing called over the top.3 more yrs and she be half a century.hahaha....well i guess thats how it goes it showbusiness.

I have always thought that she looked hot, but this new disco-Farrah Fawcett hair thing has got to go!!!