Dr. Phil? Do the people who want on that show do it for the attention and freebies more than wanting "help"?

Favorite Answer

oh yeah. after all, who would really want all that junk out there for the world to see.

Seems to me that most really need help. Phil is on target most of the time with helpful advice, but sometimes I'm yelling at the tv in total disagreement!

It all depends.Some may just just want the free trip to CA, a hotel stay and limo rides. Some people do want help, but I know there are crooks involved too.

Dr. Phil is a bleepity bleep.

Freebies are good but is it really worth all the public humiliation?!

I don't watch Dr. Phil, he's a quack. Did you know he's not even a real doctor? His guests, should be grateful they are not harmed by him.

My sister tried to get on that show but she wanted help in her marriage of course they didn't get back to her and her marriage fell apart.

Dr. Phil is a bloody American idiot, mate.

all i know that people get is like free therapy or rehab.....

and yeah i think they go for attention...because who would go on national tv when their mother-in-law won't stay out of their house?

some may but not all of them do some are really looking for help