Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

Israels war is with Hezbollah not Lebanon right?

what if another country bagan bomb airports and power supply facilities accidentally killing civilians in the US trying to clean out a terrorist org. here like uh...THE KKK! for example...that be interesting...would you support it? and how could they distinguish a kkk member from an average American? Its just a scenario so dont think im anti American as a matter a fact im a soldier and we had a really hard time ID'ing the enemy overseas we couldnt take chances so yes some innocent people died. But is it worth it? We'd make a huge move forward and it seemed like terrorist doubled. NOw troops are having to stay longer. I was PRO WAR before i went overseas...you guys they are recruiting more terrorist because they actually think we are the terrorist the more innocent people die. I love America I love it enough to struggle hard to try to think of an alternatives. Men die so that we can eliminate terror and some US citizens use it as a political campaign to justify their vote. Its sad.

Favorite Answer

IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT BIBLE PROPHECY, THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS GOING EXACTLY LIKE CLOCK-WORK. THE FACT OF THE STORY GOES LIKE THIS: ISREAL WILL EVENTUALLY OWN THE LAND AS FAR EAST AS THE EUPHRATES RIVER...TAKING MOST OF IRAN (PERSIA) AND IRAQ WITH IT. THE GAZA STRIP WILL BELONG TO ISAREL ALONE AND THE PALESTINIANS WILL BE A PEOPLE OF HISTORY-PAST. ISRAEL WILL ALSOOWN THE LAND AS FAR NORTH AS THE OLD CITY OF HAMATH WHICH MEANS LEBONON AND MUCH OF SAUDI ARABIA. WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE EAST AT THE PRESENT TIME IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF WHAT'S COMING, AND ISRAEL WILL FOREVER BE AN "UNDEFEATED" NATION. THAT'S THE BIBLE...WHICH HAS BEEN FILLED TO THE VERY LAST LETTER ALL DOWN THROUGH THE AGES. APPARENTLY YOU DON'T RECALL THE 6.5 MILLION JEWS AND 8 MILLION CHRISTIANS SLAUGHTERED IN WWII. ISRAEL WILL BE UNDEFEATED FOREVER FOR THE REMAINDER OF ALL TIME RIGHT UP UNTIL THE MOMENT OF CHRIST'S SECOND RETURN WHICH IS JUST AROUND THE NEXT CORNER. HALLE TO ISRAEL...GOD BLESS THEM FOR EVERY ARAB THAT THEY SLAUGHTER AND MUTILATE AND TOTURE AND KILL AND MAIAME!!! THEY ARE MERELY PAYING BACK THE NOTROCITIES COMMITED AGAINST THEM FOR MORE THAN 2,000 YEARS OF WORLD DISPERSION. OPEN YOUR EYES FOR GOD'S SAKE!!

Source(s): I'M A DEGREED BIBLE TEACHER AND THEOLOGIAN WHO HOLDS BOTH MASTERS AND DOCTORATE DEGREES,, AND GET THIS...THE "DOME OFTHE ROCK WILL SOON BE DESTROYED AS WELL AND THE SITE WILL BE RETURNED TO ISRAEL WHERE CHRIST WILL SIT AND RULE THE WORLD FOR 1,000 YEARS BEFORE THE DESTRUCTION OF THE PRESENT WORLD. HE WILL THEN CREATE A NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH WHERE ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS (CHRISTIANS AND ANGELS) WILL DWELL FOR ALL ETERNITY.

I am a true beleiver that this "war on terrorism" is going to backfire on America. As sure as I sit here and type these words I beleive that all of Islam will unite in one common cause: to destroy the western civilization. They hate us more than they love their people. The Bush administration wasted alot of time and money and more importantly, lives, with the occupation of Iraq. We have american soldiers over there who don't even understand why they are still there. They have Islamic estremists who are so convinced in a "holy war" that it is an honor for them to die a horrible death. Who is more likely to get the job done?

incorrect. They majority of Lebanon tolerate Hezbollah as area of the government, formally! They settle for and nicely known a 17 november of their midst. Sorry, not extra hiding in the back of the skirts of u . s . states asserting, "you won't be in a position of touch me with the aid of fact this u . s . did no longer attack you, I did! you won't be in a position of invade with the aid of fact they did no longer do it." That lasts very virtually 5 seconds in the previous the invasion comes, now adays. We now no longer tolerate the shell interest. each and every time somebody aids in shifting the warriors, Israel follows the direction. in the event that they lead them into Lebanon, they bypass into Lebanon. you desire to end this? one way: supply lower back the warriors. Then they're going to bypass residing house. you need to understand, many Islamic people, residing below dictatorship and incessant propaganda, are very puzzled approximately loose worldwide places. they think of we are vulnerable and silly with the aid of fact they have constantly been taught that they are stronger. Then the have some thing like the attack on Iraq, and their generals are caught telling the troops how the U.S. and allies have become killed everywhere yet Iraq is prevailing, each and all the whilst Saddam is hiding in a hollow. you won't be able to income capability and foster lies. Islam will fall, or reform with out this is desire for conquest. The Lebanese celebrated in the streets whilst 9/11 occurred. we've the video tape, we've the recordings from Islamic stations. we is surely no longer fooled lower back. the two take out the terrorists on your midst, or we can.

Wish I had a ready flippant answer to give you, but I don't. Like you said, It's sad.

• I am sure that this war directed by tow forces

1-US ,Europa, of course Israel

2-Iran,Syria,..............

(Hezbollah is not separate system it is just hand of great system)