Ps3 VS. X-Box360?

Which is better in your opinion? I dont know which one to go out and buy soon...

Best Answer

They are both stupid, use your money on something usefull not mindless entertainment.

Playstation 3 would be great. After watching the Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots trailer, i was impresionated and heared ''This is not FPS. This is MGS'' and after watching the graphics demo in the E3 it showed 3000 toy yellow ducks floating in a bath with 2 boats for war.

Xbox 360 doesn't interest me too much, only for the GRAW but for other things NO.

the 360 is around 300-400 and the ps3 is 500-600. the ps3 hasnt come out yet but its said to play blu ray disc(?) both go online and have wireless controllers. ps3 has finall fantasy 13 & 14 coming out and metal gear soild . i would get the ps3 if the price was lower

• falls

have exciting playing an empty console. Me, I base all of it off video games. i like Halo, cutting-part war, Ghost Recon, Madden and steel kit good. i'm able to play all yet 2 on the two PS3 or 360. For the different 2, i decide for one or the different, so I have been given the two. whilst the Wii has some video games i be responsive to i visit spend hours playing, i visit get one. until then, i'm content textile with 2 consoles with the aid of fact they have their very own unique video games.

i would get the ps3 but its to expensive so i will go with the xbox 360

ps3 cuz i've been playing playstation my whole life now and i have a psp ps3 is like $ 700 plus

why waste time? xbox 360

Sony all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!