Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How many of you realize the likelihood that organizations like the NSA are reading these questions and answers

Update:

The NSA is the most elite organization in the Federal government devoted to spying on individuals and more. They are the ones with cutting edge electronic espionage equipment. And they could be secretly watching you right now.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

GOOD!! now they know that we know they know!

oh yeah...don't say the T word or the B word or even Bush for that matter!

• 1 decade ago

Good, maybe they'll track down some of the sick F**Ks that post on here and those people will suddenly disappear. I don't mind what so ever! Hi NSA, hope you all are having a nice day.

• DanE
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I realize that the likelihood of the NSA reading these questions is very small. They don't care about your bf or gf or the name of songs or other trivia. If a terrorist wants to talk to a terrorist, there are better venues then here.

• 1 decade ago

Secretly watching? We are posting these questions and answers on the Internet. Anyone who wants to see them can see them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

This is a public forum. The government has just as much right to read this as you & I do.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, but they quit a month ago after all their spell check programs got overloaded and burned out.

• 1 decade ago

Hmmm...there is a chance that maybe they are even POSTING questions to see how we are responding...GASP.

So what? Its a public forum...that means the Governemnt can use it too.

• 1 decade ago

I really doubt NASA cares about what we have to say. They would much rather use mind control devices on us.

• 1 decade ago

What is the NSA

• 1 decade ago

Guess who's a bit paranoid??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.