where can i find original columbia record album the voice of frank sinatra 78rpm?

album number A 30 green label not remastered version

Favorite Answer

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&...

I don't see it on here right now, but if you register on eBay, and make it a Favorite Search, I imagine eBay will let you know when somebody lists it for sale. It's the best place to find things you can't find any place else.

• mitch

Some old books & record stores may have what you are looking for. Just look up in YPs and call before going to save yourself a trip if they don't have it.

Antiques malls usually have a few sellers that have old 78s. Also, flea markets, or swap meets.

Good luck!

• driver

i bypass to bypass against maximum folk here and say that jointly as Sinatra is astounding, I appreciate Elvis' version and prefer it extra advantageous. It has extra feeling to me by some skill - as quickly as I hear him sing it, it purely appears like it became into written for him.

at a car boot sale i would bet

try ebay. post a want it now ad.