i'm from sunny greece, where are you guys from?

...but i grew up in canada!!!

Best Answer

NEW YORK, Born and raised and I would not have it any other way, although Greece is a close second. I love the food, the people, the beaches, the history. I really enjoyed my trip to Greece. I hope to take my husband there one day to show him how lovely it is. We are very happ here in the suburbs of NYC.

Sunny California

Toronto Canada for the past 23 years, before that Winnipeg Canada

I am originally from the Bronx, (in New York), but I have lived in The Bronx, Bridgeport, CT (where I live now), Ansonia, CT, and Williamsburg, VA .... Of all the places, I liked life in Virginia alot, but I like where I live now, because its the perfect balance between busy and home-towny.

THOUGH if I had to move again It would be a toss up between 2 places for me...first being Central New Jersey, because my husband's family lives there, and so does my favorite uncle....either there or perhaps I would live in some tropical place, like ARUBA!!! Goodness, it is really beautiful there...

I'm from Pittsburgh. The family I work for is from Greece. Their kids taught me a few choice greek words!

• Q~T

I'm from West Palm Beach, Florida. Yeah Baby!!!

I'm from Bucharest Romania. Hello!

Originally, soggy Ireland.

Born and raised in Alaska, but living in Georgia.

I'm from Germany, Hamburg

Have a nice day