i'm from sunny greece, where are you guys from?

...but i grew up in canada!!!

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

NEW YORK, Born and raised and I would not have it any other way, although Greece is a close second. I love the food, the people, the beaches, the history. I really enjoyed my trip to Greece. I hope to take my husband there one day to show him how lovely it is. We are very happ here in the suburbs of NYC.

• 1 decade ago

Sunny California

• 1 decade ago

Toronto Canada for the past 23 years, before that Winnipeg Canada

• 1 decade ago

I am originally from the Bronx, (in New York), but I have lived in The Bronx, Bridgeport, CT (where I live now), Ansonia, CT, and Williamsburg, VA .... Of all the places, I liked life in Virginia alot, but I like where I live now, because its the perfect balance between busy and home-towny.

THOUGH if I had to move again It would be a toss up between 2 places for me...first being Central New Jersey, because my husband's family lives there, and so does my favorite uncle....either there or perhaps I would live in some tropical place, like ARUBA!!! Goodness, it is really beautiful there...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm from Pittsburgh. The family I work for is from Greece. Their kids taught me a few choice greek words!

• Q~T
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'm from West Palm Beach, Florida. Yeah Baby!!!

• 1 decade ago

I'm from Bucharest Romania. Hello!

• 1 decade ago

Originally, soggy Ireland.

• 1 decade ago

Born and raised in Alaska, but living in Georgia.

• 1 decade ago

I'm from Germany, Hamburg

Have a nice day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.