*****DATING in Vancouver Canada *****?

I am really amazed at the fact that there are no single good looking women to date in Vancouver. Where have they all gone!

I have been single for a year now and i am unable to meet any women that interest me enough to date.

Is it me or is there a stortage of single women in Vancouver????

Favorite Answer

Don't know where you're "looking". We are not chasers, so we don't attack men and rarely call them (first or often). I'm not single, but I have beautiful girlfriends who are who live in Vancouver and the surrounding area. There are also a lot of great looking men around. Perhaps many women are just taken? My partner lives on the east coast of the US, and my ex-husband is also from the same area but resides here. So, I have never dated that much in Vancouver (even when I was single), but I know they're out there...we have a big aversion to bars, that much I do know. Good luck.

Canadian women are just very ugly is all. Come to the STATES!!!