Who thinks Jessica Simpson is dumb as **** ?

Favorite Answer

Jessica would ask "what's ****? I didn't know * was in the alphabet... is it a number?"

Well it's nice to see how we all know Jessica Simpson Personally??....

I think she's a beautiful person with a beautiful Voice!! She is who she is, whatever that is since I don't know her. Anyone who can say different is jealous and the guys especially would do Flips at the chance to be with her "dumb a*s". So she doesn't bother me. Her and her sister Ashlee are very pretty with Great Albums....so I can't say anything Bad!!

Source(s): Just Me!!

Jessica knows how to play the game.....That makes her quite smart! How many of us are laughing all the way to the bank? There are a lot of dumb ones out there but Jessica is NOT one of them.

i think she can be. Jessica simpson has definetly lived off her looks. But sometimes she does say smart things. I think that she also gets more publicity when she acts stupid, so she goes with acting stupid. She can be smart though

not dumb but just not the brightest bulb at all times. She was bought up where she basically had everything given to her so i guess she had the right to tbe stupid. but hey she's rich and dumb. I guess she's a good catch

She is pretty, but an idiot. Plus, she is sooo slutty, I hate her videos, especially the Dukes of Hazzard version one.

Die Jessica

• ...

I do. But not nearly as dumb as Paris Hilton.

not only is she a dumb *** but . . .

she can't act

can't sing

depends too much on her looks and frankly she's not that pretty, just blessed with big ****.

she just sucks in general

I think she pretends to be dumb for attention.

Well, a lot of people. I don't know her, so I'm not going to make judgements about her intelligence.