Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

do you think being queer is going out of fashion or will we have to put up with them still?

ok i have seen a lot of queers i never seen a hppy one ever not truely happ

i have never seen a happy one ever so how can you call them gay

• Dave
    Best Answer

They wont go away, and you will be in trouble calling them queers.. I said poofter and got all sorts of abuse.. They are a sensitive lot of faggots.

It has never been in fashion. It has merely been exploited because of the emotional response you get when you bring up certain issues people find controversial. The way media portrays gays (almost always men), is just a ploy for ratings most of the time.

You'll always have to put up with gays. Just as you'll have to put up with other minorities. At some point you might realise they are just as human as you are. Then you won't have to 'put up with them' because you'll just accept them. But until that day...

• ceprn

You're an idiot. Being gay is not a choice, a fashion statement or a lifestyle. It is something that is defined at the genetic level and can not be changed. I don't think there is a gay person out there who wouldn't choose to be heterosexual, even if they have accepted the way they are.

People like you should not be allowed to breed and spread your ignorance and hate to offspring.

Where do you live? Somewhere in the middle of the wilderness?

You need to visit New York or Philly - there you will find

millions of happy gay people, willing to help you with your

problem of having to put up with them.

Well, Queer as Folk and Will and Grace are off the air, but Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is still around... so we have a little more time to go.

It is no more a "fashion" than heterosexuality is. It's a fact of life. People are born gay or straight. Try to deal.

Wow, I never thought of this, but I have never seen a truly happy straight person! I don't think I have ever seen a truly happy bigot. What on earth is going on?

Being a homosexual is not a fashion statement, it is a lifestyle that they were born with and cannot change. They will be around forever as they have been around since the begining of time.

They are here to stay, accept them

Queer is not a fashion. Its a lifestyle. And you'll have to put up with them for the rest of your life, so deal with it.

OK what era were you born in. I have a step-brother, brother-in-law, and god-brother that are queer. I think they are the coolest people on earth. Guess what? it is not your job to judge them.

Why you scared of the homos?Do you sit in a corner and cry yourself to sleep?Oh yes it's the new style alright it's awesome! Next on the fashion trend is beastiality, get ready!!