im trying to burn a dvd how do i get rid or the copy portection?
i tried to burn a dvd but it has a protection is there any way i can overcome the protection???
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Get the programs available online, and use in the same order. 1. Run the DVD through DFD; then Use 2. D Shrink for copy proceedure
1. DeFab Decrypter (removes all protections)
2. DVD Shrink
works like a charm.
- Anonymous6 years ago
A very nice burner that works with any types of file and disk is Ashampoo. Get it here for free http://bit.ly/1sW29M1
You should definitly try it
- steamroller98439Lv 61 decade ago
i just download it from the dvd then change the format then change the format back when i burn it i use winmpg converter for this
- twentyeight7Lv 61 decade ago
Copy the disk to computer and then you can transfer it to the cd. No copy write infringement. If for own use and you have purchased the original.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- esther cLv 41 decade ago
try dvdshrink... look for it in google...