Mr. PDQ asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who should the Democrats get to run for President?

Who would be a good choice America? Tom Cruise? Jay Leno? Letterman? Tom Hanks? Phil Michelson? Think of someone fast, they need help, they are waiting for Hilary Clinton to get back to looking like a good choice. Oh I know, the guy Jay Leno has on that looks just like George Bush.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • LeAnne
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Joe Lieberman..........no, wait......I think the Democrats blew him off.......or was that Bill Clinton?.....no, that's a whole 'nuther topic ......how about John Kerry?........no, that was last election......Let's see now......I guess it just boils down to Hilary, now ain't that a shame? I guess when she gets blown out in a landslide defeat, we'll have to listen to the left

p!ss and moan for four more years.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Please no more stars in politics. Regan was okay. I am a democrat and I am so frustrated with Bush I would love to have someone like Regan. You never know how good you had it, but no I really do not want a star. The GoveNATOR is enough abuse for one country to take. Can we have an IQ test requirement for the next president? Should they have to score 100 or higher so we do not get another Bush?

• 1 decade ago

Wesely Clark, a former 4 star General who knows what he talkin about, just because he isnt a mainstream DC guy he doesnt get nearly the attention he deserves.

• 1 decade ago

How about Michael Moore? They're all proud of him, God only knows why. Maybe Barbra Striesand? Jane Fonda? Natalie of the Dixie Chicks?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • tiko
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Somebody smarter than Bush. Should be easy to find a brigher bulb than Dubya.

• 1 decade ago

How about an all female ticket, Hillery and Barbra Streisand.

• me
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Mr. Gore may be the best first choice of the party. He said he won't run, but I think he can be persuaded.

• 1 decade ago

How about Martin Sheen? He's got a proven record.

• SPLATT
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Barney Frank for POTUS. Robert Byrd for VPOTUS.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Seriously Barack Osama

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.