Is Newfoundland the most beautiful province in Canada?

Favorite Answer

Newfoundland is truly a unique and beautiful province. The most unique aspect of the province is the people.

Newfoundlanders love people and love to have fun - it is a great place to vacation that many visitors to Atlantic Canada often skip because you must take a ferry or plane to get there.

I have travelled across Canada and have found wonderful things in every province. It's a tie for me as to what is the most beautiful - the Rockies in British Columbia, the changing fall leaves in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia or the waves crashing on the rocks at Cape Spear, Newfoundland.

From coast to coast Canada is a beautiful country!

It depends on the person. I've never been, but heard it was gorgeous. Of the provinces I've visited, I personally find Prince Edward Island the most beautiful, closely followed by my native Quebec, "La belle province" (the beautiful province).

BC is on my list of places to visit, though, so I can still change my mind. But I think all of Canada is beautiful, a mari usque ad mare.

It's definitely beautiful, but I don't know if it's the MOST beautiful. Cape Breton, NS was recently chosen as the 4th most beautiful island in the world by Travel & Leisure magazine, beating out places like Hawaii! In 2004 it was rated #2 of top tourist destinations by National Geographic, and in 1999 it was declared the most beautiful scenic island in the world by Conde Naste magazine. I say go to Cape Breton first and THEN hop the ferry to Nfld=) Both are great!

Newfoundland is gorgeous!! But I've not been to all the provinces so I'm no expert.

Gee..tough one...i am from NS, so of course I know it has beauty....but i also have been to NB...some serious beauty there too....as well as PEI...now, NF..i haven't been, but my hubby has worked there and also been in port there...and has many pics of beauty there....I have also been in Que and most of ONT...pretty places there too...so really..if you think about it...each province is way to individual to say one is more beautiful then the other...CANADA SIMPLY ROCKS!!!!

You can find here http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=416 a good step by step guide about train models with loads of tips and tricks to plan and build a model railroad

it really depends on what u classify as beautiful! i haven't been there but i have been around there b4 and it was pretty, but i would go during the summer cause that's when its warmer!

No, it is NOT. That province would be Beautiful British Columbia.

(That's why its called "Beautiful British Columbia".........)

Yes, buy jeezuss, it's truly grand or don't ya know..Newfana

BC is cool, no doubt about it. But the Yukon is mightily impressive.