Does this web page dispute the so-called crash of Christianity?

Favorite Answer

I'm not answering your question, I'm defending your answer to mine:

- 1991 Gallup Poll, listed less than 1/10th of 1% of scientists in fields related to our origins believed creation was a valid theory

- You know nothing about my capacity

- You know nothing about my acceptance towards my own opinions or those of others.

So stop making claims that you can't support.

• Medusa

I'm not at all worried, but I bet alot of the xtians will be when they look at that. They have to jump into bed with all their fellow xtians...even the one's they view as cults. There are over 34,000 different sects of xtianity....and most of them hate each other. They will probably kill each other off in a few years when the rapture is late again.

Xtianity is crashing, but it took 2000 yrs for it to grow so large and out of proportion...it will take time for it to die too.

On this web page everything is in dispute

I, personally have never heard of anything like that. I don't think the devil is strong enough to cause Christianity to crash. He has been trying from the beginning of time, and he is still in the same old rut.

Christianity is not a person, so it could not gate-crash my party. No, I would not call the cops.

• Pashur

Yes, people should be worried.

=

What crash?

worry about urself

I am a christian.

I am really from America.

I guess...

A Wiccan and Proud

-Why?