canada -- thanks for your love and support?

really?

Favorite Answer

Canadians have fought beside Americans in virtually every war the US has been in over the past 100 years.

Also does anyone remember the Iran hostage crisis in 1979? When the Iranian "students" took over the US embassy in Tehran, some of the staff managed to escape and were hidden for months by the Canadians in their embassy. Eventually the Americans were provided with Canadian passports by the Canadian ambassador and they all left Iran. It was one of the few bright spots of that 444 day ordeal. These Bill O'Reilly style cheap shots at Canada are undeserved.

This American thanks Canada for standing by us whenever we needed them.

What is the question supposed to mean? Canada is the best country in the world. As an immigrant many years ago I was accepted without prejudice, found employment and eventually got a university degree which provided me with a good income to raise my family as proud bilingual (English and French) Canadians. We love this this country. Vive le Canada!

Canadians are funny????????

Does that include the ones dying and being wounded in Afghanistan to help try and clean up that mess. So far USA pilots(so called TOP GUNS) have only killed 5 and injured 39 Of our solders.

We are a riot

people really need to learn more about Canada and Canadians.

tommy w.... you need your head looking at! perhaps you should read more carefully before sending insulting emails to people. or perhaps you should jsut get psychiatric treatment, you're clearly a menace to society.

updated response to lastest email:

honey, at least i got the grammer sorted. perhaps you should go back to school whilst you're at it :)

you must be a very angry person to go around attacking strangers in such a mindless fashion. either that or you need to go out and get a job. ah, but then i suppose no one what's to employ you... ah well, enjoy life as an out cast since you put yourself there and stop blaming others for it.

• nelli

Hi,

Read a National Geographic and learn! Then answer me and we will discus about our origins in Africa and about genes which are dominant to all races, because they are the first gene...

Americans...., you have so much scientist, but as well so many people who are so lazy and stupid, they can't learn or read anything...

Well, I don't talk with uneducated people who do not follow to the recent discoveries....When you will read something you can email me, and we will discus about it...

Canadians are funny.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe....can ya feel the love?